Ad Sales & Agency - Planning & Analytics Manager, Sports応募後で応募 Job ID 10071112 勤務地－都市 ムンバイ, インド 勤務地－国 The Walt Disney Company (India) 掲載日 2023/11/21
About the Role:
This individual contributor position will be key to Star Sports Ad sales planning and account leadership. This is a high impact role with a lot of visibility and interaction with Senior Stakeholders across Star Sports, CFO’s office and Agencies. S/he will be the single point of contact for National Sales Head and National PRS Head towards annual account & agency planning, analytics & reporting on business performance across different sporting properties, managing end to end processes around account ownership & agency roll outs.
This role will bring in deep analytical approach towards:
Understanding of macro market drivers in combination with on-ground sales intelligence to derive annual sales target by categories. Structuring agencies go to market and build engagement models in line with the dynamic market scenario Understanding of what worked and what did not work for the Business Unit for clients and agencies and being on top of all revenue insights.
- This role involves being on top of account level revenue nos across all events, understanding their spend pattern – seasonal or cyclical in any nature, property specific advertiser, promoter driven, CPRP driven, etc
- Competitive tracking of media spends and initiatives across digital, TV, print by different industry sectors.
- Perform category and account level analysis to conclude priority categories and advertisers within them, possible revenue estimates across different events, getting a buy-in/inputs from Sales Head and Pricing Head on the no., etc.
- Develop annual sales target by market & category clusters along with Sales & PRS head.
- Plan for the agency incentive budget deployment across agencies. Creating an approach note for agency incentive plan and getting it approved by Finance. Work closely with National Agency Lead on incentive structures to be rolled out to agencies such that the budget utilization is within the Finance approved budget.
- Market scan to derive client prospects for our sport IPs based on customer and consumer fitment.
- Work closely with National Sales Head and National Pricing Head on their plan for the year towards target setting exercise for the Sales Team
- Tracking monthly revenue numbers i.e., Target vs Achievement for the business unit across all events and owning sales & BU revenue achievement metrics
- Support the analytics team in owning specific macro market narratives towards sports GTM in areas such as Adex, Category involvement, datasets from tools (including but not limited to BARC, App/Web metrics, etc.)
- Single point of contact for all account level additions/mapping requests, account ownership queries, etc.
- Be the go-to-person for all agency related queries – agencies part of our universe, client portfolio across agencies, historical incentives – incentive structures, revenue achievement and incentive payout.
- Close the documentation with agencies capturing the incentive structures closed across events. Involves collaborating with Agency, Internal Legal team on these agency agreements.
- Post an event completion, work with Finance to arrive at the revenues for agencies and final incentive payout.
- Providing timely and comprehensive narratives around accounts, agencies that captures the revenue trends, historical performance, market insights, etc
- Add colour to target setting exercise by sharing historical category wise contribution, projections towards Adex in the category, impact spends
- Minimum Qualification: MBA from a reputed institute
- With at least 3 - 5 years of post-qualification experience
- Knowledge of TV / Media Ecosystem will be critical for this role
- Desired prior experience in the following industries –
- Group corporate strategy & consulting
- Enterprise Sales strategy, sales excellence programs
- Experience in Media/ Sports product & revenue strategy
- Agency pricing & incentives
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent analytical and market assessment skills
- Data/ financial analysis, large volume data insights, usage of excel tools like Power BI, Power Pivot, etc.
- Preferable industry understanding of TV/digital, consumer internet or M&E
- Comfort with working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- High on collaboration skills
- Excellent at multitasking
About Disney Star:
Disney Star is a leading media & entertainment company in India that reaches over 700 million viewers a month in nine different languages. Our entertainment portfolio which cuts across general entertainment, movies, sports, infotainment, kids, and lifestyle content generates over 20,000 hours of original content every year.
Disney+ Hotstar, India’s leading streaming platform, enables us to reach and entertain audiences anywhere, anytime. Disney+ Hotstar has changed the way Indians consume their entertainment - from their favorite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas.
With leadership positions in every segment it occupies, Disney Star has been redefining the media landscape for more than 30 years now, anchored on the three pillars of story-telling, innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering to the expectations of our audiences.
Join us, and let's continue to inspire a billion imaginations.
The Walt Disney Company (India) について:
The Walt Disney Companyでは強力なブランドが集結し、最も革新的で、広範囲にわたる影響力と尊敬される企業をグローバルで構築しています。記憶に残るエンターテインメントと体験の裏では、才能ある人材で構成された多種多様なビジネスサポートチームが、ディズニーの比類なきストーリーに生命を吹き込むために尽力しています。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、世界をけん引する多様性に溢れた、ファミリー向けエンターテインメントとメディアの国際企業です。当社は、Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks, Experiences and Productsを主要ビジネスセグメントとしています。1920年代に小さなアニメ・スタジオとしてスタートしたDisneyは、今日のエンターテインメント業界において卓越した存在となりました。Disneyは今後もご家族の一人一人に一流の物語と体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承していきます。Disneyのストーリーやキャラクター、体験は、世界中のあらゆる場所の消費者やお客様に届けられています。当社は40カ国以上で、従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、世界的にも地域的にも歓迎されるエンターテインメント体験を創出しています。
このポジションは Star India Pvt Ltd (SIPL) という事業部門の一つである The Walt Disney Company (India)でのお仕事です。