Corporate Real Estate, Global Portfolio Management Intern, Summer/Fall 2023応募後で応募 Job ID 10035917 勤務地－都市 バーバンク, カリフォルニア州, アメリカ合衆国 勤務地－国 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 掲載日 2023/03/16
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
The Intern, Corporate Real Estate, Global Portfolio Management, will primarily assist the Space & Occupancy Management team in Burbank, CA with various phases of workplace tracking, analysis, and planning. The Intern will utilize Tririga and AutoCAD to accurately allocate occupancy costs against square footage utilized by business unit occupants and ensure that all TWDC pooled location data is continuously updated to depict actual occupancy.
This team relies heavily on industry-standard technology systems and continuously innovates its processes and systems (Tririga) to improve productivity and accuracy. Therefore, the candidate will become well-versed in the business processes required to support Corporate Real Estate, as well as data standards and reporting best practices. The culture of the Global Portfolio Management & Transactions team is one of continuous improvement and cross-functional development. Therefore, special projects and other additional opportunities for growth will also be part of the overall role, including data analysis, reporting, and assembling presentations for senior management. The Intern will also interface and collaborate closely with in-house partners including Transaction Management, Design & Delivery, and Operations.
A Day in the Life…
As the Global Portfolio Management Intern you will have the opportunity to interface with business units and provide support including:
- Ensuring accuracy and integrity of managed data
- Identifying opportunities to improve data collection, maintenance, and analysis
- Responding to any workplace-related inquiries from TWDC stakeholders
- Following up on critical date information/timelines
- Conducting space audits, assigning room numbering, occupancy tracking, creating and maintaining AutoCAD files, and interacting with Tririga
- Collaborating with Transaction Management, Portfolio Management, Operations, and Design & Delivery to ensure constant information exchange
- Assisting with workplace planning and drawing file management
- Collaborating with team members and regional project management teams to develop business justifications and ensure alignment between portfolio strategies and business objectives
- Assisting the Portfolio Management team with various ad hoc projects including external benchmarking efforts to establish performance metrics and organizational performance targets.
What we are looking for…
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with the ability to analyze multi-faceted issues in relation to the market, business, and long-term workplace planning
- Exceptional follow-up and prioritization skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal), including executive presence
- Ability to handle confidential information while supporting the development and implementation of real estate strategies
- Demonstrated a high degree of professionalism and self-motivation
- Team player exemplifying a positive attitude with the ability to take accurate direction from team members
- Ability to outline business unit requirements in the context of corporate standards and governance
- Relevant experience including design, strategy development, architecture, finance, asset management, and/or client services within a corporate real estate or facilities environment
- Strong proficiency with the use of MS Office suite including Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in a professional environment; ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities, identifying solutions, problem-solving and critical thinking
- Consultative skills, including the ability to build relationships with clients, partners, and peers
- Expertise in the use of CAD/CAFM and space planning and management
- Experience with industry-standard databases used in a corporate real estate or facilities setting, particularly Tririga
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated with a degree in Design, Architecture, Business, Engineering, or a closely related field
The pay rate for this internship in California is $21.20 per hour.
- The approximate dates of this internship are June 2023 – January 2024
- Candidate must be available to work full-time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship.
- This internship is a hybrid position. You must be able to provide own housing and reliable transportation in the Burbank, CA area. Also requires a working, reliable internet connection as well as a quiet, dedicated workspace.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) について:
The Walt Disney Companyでは強力なブランドが集結し、最も革新的で、広範囲にわたる影響力と尊敬される企業をグローバルで構築しています。記憶に残るエンターテインメントと体験の裏では、才能ある人材で構成された多種多様なビジネスサポートチームが、ディズニーの比類なきストーリーに生命を吹き込むために尽力しています。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、世界をけん引する多様性に溢れた、ファミリー向けエンターテインメントとメディアの国際企業です。当社は、Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks, Experiences and Productsを主要ビジネスセグメントとしています。1920年代に小さなアニメ・スタジオとしてスタートしたDisneyは、今日のエンターテインメント業界において卓越した存在となりました。Disneyは今後もご家族の一人一人に一流の物語と体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承していきます。Disneyのストーリーやキャラクター、体験は、世界中のあらゆる場所の消費者やお客様に届けられています。当社は40カ国以上で、従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、世界的にも地域的にも歓迎されるエンターテインメント体験を創出しています。
このポジションは Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. という事業部門の一つである The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)でのお仕事です。
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. は雇用において均等な機会を提供しています。人種、肌の色、宗教、性別、国籍、性的指向、性自認、障害、又は保護を受けている退役軍人であるという立場に関わらず、応募者を選考します。Disneyは、企業が成長し、革新を生み、最高のストーリーを創出し、急速に変化する世界に対応できるよう、あらゆる人のアイデアや決定を尊重する企業文化を育みます。