Director - Financial Systems応募後で応募 Job ID 889924BR 勤務地－都市 ムンバイ, マハーラーシュトラ州, インド 勤務地－国 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 掲載日 Nov. 30, 2021
At Disney Financial Systems, you will team with the best in the business to create and build in one of the most innovative teams in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of The Walt Disney Company, the forward-thinkers at Financial Systems constantly pursue new ideas and cutting-edge technologies to help The Walt Disney Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. An opportunity exists to support this dynamic organization as Director, International Financial Systems in the Disney Financial Systems team based in India/Mumbai.
The Director of Financial Systems will primarily lead the strategy setting and day-to-day sustainment operations for financial processes in the designated International markets, covering our four International regions (primarily Asia Pacific): Europe & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific and India & Middle East. This will include partnering with the Enterprise, International and Regional leaders in the different supported areas, such as International Controllership, Disney Worldwide Shared Services, International Tax, Finance, Sourcing & Procurement and Business Operations amongst others.
As part of the day-to day activities, the role will liaise with the different business stakeholders on system strategies leading to process improvement and technology solution implementations. Will lead the selection of technology tools, identification and specification of systems enhancements, oversee testing strategies, govern master data, assist with implementation on compliance and controls around these systems and troubleshoot end user issues. This role will also manage the project life cycle of a number of business initiatives including but not limited to new business integration, and financial systems and process upgrades that will lead to supporting modernization efforts.
The role will also have a focus on the following main types of large scale initiatives:
- Business Transformation projects, including process optimization/automation and new technology implementation.
- Integration of acquired companies, including operational integration of any businesses outside of standard TWDC systems and processes, migration to SAP and retirement of legacy systems
- Regulatory and compliance initiatives, including SOX, changes in Tax laws, implementation of electronic invoicing and reporting mandates, etc.
This candidate should be familiar with current best practices and new technological trends to enhance the effectiveness of the transaction processing, reconciliation, reporting and month / quarter end closing. The candidate should have proven history of building and maintaining excellent client service relationships, interact and partner with executives at all levels to help drive collaborative business decisions. A leader or leaders the candidate must have strong motivational skills as well as vast leadership and team management experience to direct and mentor teams to meet objectives, excellent communication skills, work in a fast-paced environment, and adaptable to business priority changes with ease.
職責／担当・主要業務:Areas of Accountability :
Program Management/ Sustainment
- Liaises with IT leadership to drive system enhancement and upgrade strategies across multiple process areas and segments; ensures architecture supports business requirements
- Manages multiple complex project programs, covering multiple businesses and process areas.
- Leads the design, resource management, implementation and support of finance system solutions for each International Segment and the Enterprise
- Effectively communicates with stakeholders, subject matter experts and project team members at all levels, including senior executives.
- Oversees the development of project plans with specific goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans and allotment of resources for each phase of the projects.
- Monitors program and projects results against objectives, milestones and scope.
- Facilitates Steer Committee decisions tending to remove roadblocks, mitigate risks, solve issues and guarantee the good health of the initiatives.
- Oversees solution testing, training and communication strategies.
- Obtains project signoff of completion and appropriately close-out.
- Lead the team to provide sustainment support for the area of responsibility, including tactical and strategic direction
- Defines and drives long term strategy for Disney Financial Systems and related processes within all process areas applicable to the International markets.
- Implements strategic plans participating in the selection of methods, tools, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Promotes synergy opportunities across functions and businesses
- Makes sound business decisions that balance competing priorities
- Serves as a strategic business planning partner working with business units (within each Segment internationally and across the Enterprise) and IT to lead the formulation of enhancement options to address specific functional issues / requirements
- Develops Strategy for obtaining/analyzing metrics to identify trends, process/system opportunities and recommends corrective action
- Recommends and implements process improvement/reengineering initiatives
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of business specific objectives
- Leader of leaders, inspires the team to go above and beyond expectations
- Leads by example
- Promotes teamwork both internally and externally
- Manages team resources and ensure they are utilized appropriately
- Provides challenging work assignments and development opportunities
- Supports productivity and morale of the team
- Ability to positively confront issues and resolve conflict with sound judgment
- Ability to define a clear vision and motivate others to embrace change
- Plan and develop potential successors
必須要件:Experience & Qualification Required :
- Minimum of 20 years work experience with financial or accounting, preferably in a large SAP installation, in an International environment
- Minimum 10 years of staff management experience
- Experience working for large company and within a matrix organization
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in managing projects of large scale and implemented change initiatives as a technical expert within a wide range of product and process area
- Experience leading service delivery in a high performing customer service and support
- Graduate Degree
- CA, CPA or CMA license, or equivalent
- PMP or other professional project management certification
- Six Sigma certification
The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) について:
The Walt Disney Companyでは強力なブランドが集結し、最も革新的で、広範囲にわたる影響力と尊敬される企業をグローバルで構築しています。記憶に残るエンターテインメントと体験の裏では、才能ある人材で構成された多種多様なビジネスサポートチームが、ディズニーの比類なきストーリーに生命を吹き込むために尽力しています。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、メディア・ネットワーク、パーク＆リゾート、スタジオ・エンターテイメント、コンシューマ・プロダクツ、インタラクティブ・メディア事業を扱う、多角化したファミリー向けエンターテイメントとメディアのグローバルカンパニーです。1920年代に小さなアニメーション・スタジオとしてスタートしたディズニーは、今日のエンターテイメント業界において世界中の人々に愛される存在となりました。今後もお客様一人ひとりに最上のストーリーと体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承し、40カ国以上で従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、ディズニーエンターテイメント体験を創出していきます。
これは UTV Software Communications Limited, のポジションであり、 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)という事業区分に含まれます。