Manager, Brand and Content Marketing応募後で応募 Job ID 934670BR 勤務地－都市 シンガポール, シンガポール 勤務地－国 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 掲載日 2022/02/21
The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-To-Consumer and International (DTCI) is a global business segment with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company’s direct-to-consumer streaming services, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ alongside Disney’s international media businesses, DTCI aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
Disney+ is the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. As part of Disney’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment, Disney+ is available on most internet-connected devices and offers commercial-free programming with a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series and short-form content. Alongside unprecedented access to Disney’s incredible library of film and television entertainment, the service is also the exclusive streaming home for the latest releases from The Walt Disney Studios.
The role, will be an integral part of the Disney+ team in Singapore and is responsible for driving Disney+ brand and content marketing campaigns, focused on maximizing brand and platform awareness amongst local consumers. Critical to success will be audience comprehension of the platform’s key benefits and unique selling points.
This role is also responsible for localizing global plans and strategies for local success. He/she will work with local performance marketing, social and customer retention teams to develop a cohesive go-to-market strategy and define project timelines from ideation to launch, working ultimately towards one joint acquisition target. He/she will also work with creative and communications teams to drive growth and optimization.
The role will collaborate with other lines of business including Studios, Franchise, Live Entertainment and Consumer Products to align Disney+ synergy and owned media plans with cross company priorities to both draft off and support company-wide big beats.
The candidate must be a self-starter who is meticulous, creative and highly organised with the capability to manage multiple campaigns. The ideal candidate is energetic, solutions driven and ROI-centric, in order to ensure our campaigns deliver against set ROIs in both brand and business. Attention to detail and a good eye for quality on-brand execution are absolutely mandatory
- Assist with the development of the brand marketing strategy for Disney+ in Singapore
- Drive and elevate the content marketing strategy for local Star Branded content particularly Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese in the market
- Craft, manage and execute campaigns tied with the D+ local content roadmap for DTC, partners and keep the internal stakeholders updated on upcoming campaigns and its performance
- Identify and execute local cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Drive brand focused partnerships for Disney+ in Singapore
- Partner with Global Brand Marketing teams to leverage global plans and marketing assets for Singapore
- Develop a local synergy and owned media plan for Disney+, ensuring that all owned media and synergy opportunities are maximized
- Maintain marketing campaign calendar
- Plan and monitor the ongoing product’s organic presence on across O&O media, such as channels, studio marketing activities and other local promotional and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with internal creative teams and external agencies to produce a creative testing pipeline for each campaign cycle
- Responsible for leading and following up on discussion and conversation on behalf of SEA with Global Brand Marketing teams to leverage global marketing plans and assets for Global Content
- Be a brand custodian and guide all internal and external Global brand approvals.
- A postgraduate degree with marketing specialization
- Minimum 4-8 years comprehensive and demonstrable experience in building direct-to-consumer brands, in consumer technology, leading consumer brands, or similar multinational company
- Strong experience developing and managing brand marketing campaigns with execution experience across the marketing mix
- Strong understanding of the media landscape and cultural nuances in Singapore and Malaysia
- Experience identifying research insights and presenting actionable recommendations
- Comprehensive experience pitching, converting and managing brand marketing partnerships
- Ability to influence internal and external cross-functional teams effectively
- Proven track record as a self-starter in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated organizational, planning and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative mindset with the ability to leverage on data to develop strategies/decisions
- Analytical mindset, ability to apply data and insights to strategy to drive results
- Strategic mindset with performance driven approach and analyitical skills
- Accostum to fast paced working environment
- Adaptive and nimble in approach
- Experience in working with multiple teams
- Ability to read and write Chinese
- Keen interest in Chinese and Korean entertainment content
- Avid content consumer of the steaming services
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution について:
Disney Media&Entertainment Distribution (DMED)は、国際的な事業部門とさまざまな消費者向けストリーミングサービスで構成されており、テクノロジー、メディア配信、広告販売を単一の事業セグメントに統括し、世界中の消費者一人ひとりに応じたエンターテインメント体験を創出・配信しています。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、メディア・ネットワーク、パーク＆リゾート、スタジオ・エンターテイメント、コンシューマ・プロダクツ、インタラクティブ・メディア事業を扱う、多角化したファミリー向けエンターテイメントとメディアのグローバルカンパニーです。1920年代に小さなアニメーション・スタジオとしてスタートしたディズニーは、今日のエンターテイメント業界において世界中の人々に愛される存在となりました。今後もお客様一人ひとりに最上のストーリーと体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承し、40カ国以上で従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、ディズニーエンターテイメント体験を創出していきます。
このポジションは The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited という事業部門の一つである Disney Media & Entertainment Distributionでのお仕事です。