Manager Brand and Content Marketing応募後で応募 Job ID 996064BR 勤務地－都市 マニラ, フィリピン共和国 勤務地－国 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 掲載日 Jun. 21, 2022
Disney+ is the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. As part of Disney’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment, Disney+ is available on most internet-connected devices and offers commercial-free programming with a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series and short-form content. Alongside unprecedented access to Disney’s incredible library of film and television entertainment, the service is also the exclusive streaming home for the latest releases from The Walt Disney Studios.
The Brand and Content Manager will be an integral part of the Disney+ team. The role will be responsible for managing Disney+ brand and content marketing campaigns, focused on maximizing brand and platform awareness amongst local consumers. Support collaboration with partners and functional marketing team to create innovative and impactful programs which focused on conversion and engagement.
The role will collaborate with other lines of business including Franchise, Live Entertainment and Consumer Products to align Disney+ synergy and owned media plans with cross company priorities to both draft off and support company-wide big beats.
The candidate must be a self-starter who is meticulous, creative and highly organised with the capability to manage multiple campaigns. The ideal candidate is energetic, solutions driven and ROI-centric, in order to ensure our campaigns deliver against set ROIs in both brand and business. Attention to detail and a good eye for quality on-brand execution are absolutely mandatory.
- Assist with developing and executing brand and content marketing strategies that drive growth of Disney+ brand and content awareness
- Build marketing framework
- Understand target consumers to build strategy to engage with them
- Know the market landscape /competitors and build competitive marketing mix to win market share
- Identify and execute unique marketing ideas to strategically improve the overall business and marketing objectives
- Sharing best practice with the region
- Reinforce brand cohesiveness across all channels and campaigns
- Partner with Content, Business Development, Lifecycle, Analytics, Performance and Product team to influence and support key business KPIs; sub growth, engagement, churn and user experience
- Work closely with the partner in identifying and developing marketing program strategy and measure and optimize our partnerships for conversion and engagement programs
- Collaborate with Disney’s LOBs to ensure synergy and maximization of Disney+ SOV. Identify and execute synergy, ensuring that all owned media and synergy (all channels) opportunities are maximized
- Maintain marketing campaign calendar and budget
- Collaborate with internal creative teams and external agencies to produce a creative testing pipeline for each campaign cycle
- A graduate degree with marketing specialization
- Minimum 8 years comprehensive and demonstrable experience in building direct-to-consumer brands, in consumer technology, leading consumer brands, or similar multinational company
- Strong experience developing and managing brand marketing campaigns with execution experience across the marketing mix
- Strong understanding of the media landscape and cultural nuances SEA region
- Experience identifying research insights and presenting actionable recommendations
- Experience in pitching, converting and managing brand marketing partnerships
- Ability to influence internal and external cross-functional teams effectively
- Proven track record as a self-starter in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Positive attitude and able to work independently, but also collaborate as an effective team member in shared knowledge and best practices
- Strong knowledge of Asian and Korean content is an added advantage
The Walt Disney Company is committed to creating a healthy and safe workplace environment for our employees. As part of this ongoing effort, the company strongly encourages newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution について:
Disney Media&Entertainment Distribution (DMED)は、国際的な事業部門とさまざまな消費者向けストリーミングサービスで構成されており、テクノロジー、メディア配信、広告販売を単一の事業セグメントに統括し、世界中の消費者一人ひとりに応じたエンターテインメント体験を創出・配信しています。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、メディア・ネットワーク、パーク＆リゾート、スタジオ・エンターテイメント、コンシューマ・プロダクツ、インタラクティブ・メディア事業を扱う、多角化したファミリー向けエンターテイメントとメディアのグローバルカンパニーです。1920年代に小さなアニメーション・スタジオとしてスタートしたディズニーは、今日のエンターテイメント業界において世界中の人々に愛される存在となりました。今後もお客様一人ひとりに最上のストーリーと体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承し、40カ国以上で従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、ディズニーエンターテイメント体験を創出していきます。
このポジションは The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited という事業部門の一つである Disney Media & Entertainment Distributionでのお仕事です。