Merchandise Seller応募後で応募 Job ID 10028921 勤務地－都市 ロンドン, イギリス 勤務地－国 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 掲載日 2022/11/29
The Merchandise Seller engages Guests in magical experiences throughout the Theatre. Welcoming them into the environment, while providing communication on the merchandise available, emphasising their qualities; and highlighting all relevant offers available to supplement their purchase. They will provide an exceptional Service that will exceed the Guest's expectations by enhancing their visit, ensuring that it is unique and memorable and giving them the opportunity to take the magic home with them.
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards.
- Achieve financial and productivity goals, as agreed with the management team, through appropriate actions and use of Guest Service behaviours.
- Work proactively and positively towards individual and team goals, including sales targets, promotion goals and group incentives.
- Sets priorities and manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Welcomes every Guest with a smile and makes eye contact with them, following service guidelines.
- Perform quick, accurate and effective till transactions that enhance the Guest experience and observing all relevant guest service guidelines including offering add-ons and communicating offers.
- Respond to Guests needs in an open, friendly, positive, proactive and timely manner. Effectively manage queues and multiple guests at kiosks and sales locations.
- Maintain neat and organised operations both at kiosks and back of house so that product is clearly represented and available for replenishment, always ensuring accuracy.
- Maintain and participate in producing company visual standards to present an outstanding theatrical environment.
- Assist with stock deliveries and replenishment to agreed standards.
- Contributes to a culture that demonstrates a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion in all actions.
- Demonstrates Core Values of “People, Experience, Revenue and Brand” in all work.
- Prioritises the culture of “Teamwork, Enjoyment, Efficiency and Results” at all times.
- Retail/Service experience preferred but not essential.
- Passion for interacting with Guests of all ages.
- Motivates self to achieve goals.
- Works well in a team environment and to achieve shared goals.
- Able to handle tasks accurately under time pressure.
- Is organised in everything they do.
- Can communicate effectively with a diverse audience.
Additional responsibilities and duties will be assigned based on the needs of the business.
We are recruiting for Full-Time Time Positions.
Full-Time positions are 30 hours per week with the option to flex up to more when and if required. Shifts are between 5 - 6 hours and there will be double shifts when there are matinees and evening performances on the same day.
Most shifts will be scheduled between 1 – 6pm for matinees and 6 -11pm for evening performances, however there is the need for availability from 10am all days for some roles. All staff need to be available for evenings and weekends
We are committed to creating a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from all dimensions and intersections of diversity.
If you are excited by this great opportunity, love putting a smile on people's faces, enjoy being part of a team, and feel confident in crowds of people then please apply including a cover letter explaining why and a full CV.
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、世界をけん引する多様性に溢れた、ファミリー向けエンターテインメントとメディアの国際企業です。当社は、Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks, Experiences and Productsを主要ビジネスセグメントとしています。1920年代に小さなアニメ・スタジオとしてスタートしたDisneyは、今日のエンターテインメント業界において卓越した存在となりました。Disneyは今後もご家族の一人一人に一流の物語と体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承していきます。Disneyのストーリーやキャラクター、体験は、世界中のあらゆる場所の消費者やお客様に届けられています。当社は40カ国以上で、従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、世界的にも地域的にも歓迎されるエンターテインメント体験を創出しています。
このポジションは The Walt Disney Company Limited という事業部門の一つである Disney Media & Entertainment Distributionでのお仕事です。