Principal Product Manager応募後で応募 Job ID 875883BR 勤務地－都市 サンフランシスコ, カリフォルニア州, アメリカ合衆国; ニューヨーク, ニューヨーク州, アメリカ合衆国 勤務地－国 Disney Streaming 掲載日 Oct. 19, 2021
The rapidly growing Disney Streaming team is seeking an experienced security product leader, to be a passionate Principal Product Manager, who has the analytical drive, product intuition, and entrepreneurial spirit to create amazing user experiences while balancing the needs to protect the consumers and TWDC.
The Consumer Profiles and Identity team is responsible for identity creation and identity management and user profile experiences that power Disney+, ESPN+, Hulu, and hundreds of other digital products across The Walt Disney Company.
You will be responsible for owning and leading the long-term security product vision and product execution, driving how we protect TWDC consumer identity and user profile. Working closely with Information Security, Risk teams, Engineering, Legal, and other Product Teams to help build tools and experiences that balance security and protection, while supporting the build out identity and user profile personalized experiences across TWDC, delivering a global impact.
You will inform the discovery and prioritization of new security product capabilities including introducing industry best practices and tools to develop and deliver user-focused and legally compliant capabilities.
- Define product requirements that factor in user needs and pain points, legal requirements, the security landscape, and business strategy.
- Own Security Product mission, strategy and vision by creating long term goals while delivering the short term tactical features that create the most user and business benefits.
- Secure alignment from Information Security, Risk, Legal, Privacy, Engineering and Product partners to prioritize product strategy and delivery
- Lead the product team in product creating and supporting ongoing incidents and creating a security product culture
- Deliver the future products and tools that will protect TWDC consumers and business stakeholders
- Clearly and concisely present complex problems and solutions to stakeholders using oral and written communication channels.
- Define and track security Identity metrics, reviewing data to identify new opportunities for innovation
- Look for opportunities for how to constantly improve our security based user experience while balancing the need to protect our ecosystems
- Deliver security product benchmarks, reporting and be better than the industry standards for protecting the consumers' identity and profile
必須要件:What We’re Looking For
- Passionate about and experienced in security and identity tools, Strategy, Product Management,
- You have owned the end to end delivery of security products or tools in a complex environments
- A strong leader who manages a team of successful product manager, you are excited to work with a diverse set of technical and non-technical users, teams and stakeholders to build the next highest value for your customers and stakeholders
- Highly technically competent with a working knowledge on security technology stacks for identity and profile products.
- Have hands on product and technical background and own product delivery for information security based products and tools.
- Comfortable managing unique, complex, and high-visibility initiatives with demanding time lines
- Experienced with coordinating projects co-owned by multiple teams
- An excellent judge and use your instincts in decision making and proactively and continually improves level of knowledge on identity management services and their relevant technologies
- 12+ years’ work experience in product management in a information security or security products environment
- 5 years experience in consumer identity, profiles, data and/or personalization
- Evidence of driving customer-first, user focused product experiences
- Strong analytical abilities having previously relied on both qualitative and quantitative data to inform decisions
- Proven experience in security tools product management of multiple initiatives with competing priorities, multiple external dependencies and disparate resourcing.
- Experience with defining and managing business requirements and outcomes with our business partners, and working with technical teams to create and integrate relevant projects into that vision.
- Working experience partnering to develop high performing Engineering teams
- Working experience communicating and working with information security teams, technical and non-technical senior stakeholders across multiple business units to get things done
- High level of comfort communicating across large organizations and diverse business units.
- Ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment; relentless innovator. Challenges status quo and champions best-in-class technical solutions and problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Able to manage fast-paced projects, with strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks and respond to emergencies
- Experience with Agile development approach and tools (examples: Confluence, Jira, Leankit, Trello)
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for collaborating with high energy and focus, driving results across multiple projects
- Superior communication skills to maintain effective relationships with all levels of personnel including executives
- Experienced with unblocking the team, writing shovel ready epics and user stories, and operating the mechanics of a Lean UI/UX and agile processes.
- Experienced with a variety of information security of security technical architectures and environments.
Disney Streaming について:
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED)は、国際的な事業部門とさまざまな消費者向けストリーミングサービスで構成されており、テクノロジー、メディア配信、広告販売を単一の事業セグメントに統括し、世界中の消費者一人ひとりに応じたエンターテインメント体験を創出・配信しています。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、メディア・ネットワーク、パーク＆リゾート、スタジオ・エンターテイメント、コンシューマ・プロダクツ、インタラクティブ・メディア事業を扱う、多角化したファミリー向けエンターテイメントとメディアのグローバルカンパニーです。1920年代に小さなアニメーション・スタジオとしてスタートしたディズニーは、今日のエンターテイメント業界において世界中の人々に愛される存在となりました。今後もお客様一人ひとりに最上のストーリーと体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承し、40カ国以上で従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、ディズニーエンターテイメント体験を創出していきます。
これは Disney Streaming Services LLC, のポジションであり、 Disney Streamingという事業区分に含まれます。
Disney Streaming Services LLC は雇用において均等な機会を提供しています。人種、肌の色、宗教、性別、国籍、性的指向、性自認、障害、又は保護を受けている退役軍人であるという立場に関わらず、応募者を選考します。Disneyは、企業が成長し、革新を生み、最高のストーリーを創出し、急速に変化する世界に対応できるよう、あらゆる人のアイデアや決定を尊重する企業文化を育みます。