Producer - Digital Experiences応募後で応募 Job ID 10002672 勤務地－都市 グレンデール, カリフォルニア州, アメリカ合衆国 勤務地－国 Parks, Experiences and Products 掲載日 2022/07/22 柔軟な働き方の種類 ハイブリッド
The Digital Experiences Team is searching for a Producer who can develop interactive digital experiences for Disney across multiple platforms. We are looking for someone with experience in interactive media and technology who can guide the development of content-based products and features that drive our licensing business. You will work with cross-functional teams across the Digital Experiences team, including Product Management, Creative, Franchise, Quality Assurance and Marketing to ensure that new products deliver on-time, on-budget, are scalable, and delight and inspire Disney fans and consumers. You will report to the Senior Manager, Digital Experiences.
In this role, you will:
- Lead internal and external production teams - associate producers, designers, story producers, writers, engineers, audio - to create and develop digital experiences aligned with business strategy and delivered to class-leading partners.
- Collaborate with internal production, product management, creative teams, other LOBs and external vendors to deliver content-based experiences working with Franchise stakeholders to ensure consistency in storytelling. Manage development details, guiding product development through multiple partner checkpoints from brainstorming to delivery. Deliver on-time, communicating to partners notifying them of each step in the process.
- Utilize a customer mindset to ensure products and features entertain and delight Disney fans and consumers. Brainstorm on how to bring the best Disney experiences to the latest and popular digital platforms and devices.
- Manage processes for franchise feedback and Quality Assurance to maintain high-quality products. Be aware of privacy, legal, and accessibility regulations to ensure compliance.
- Keep up-to-date on Disney slate of upcoming theatrical and corporate priorities, and the digital experiences market. Propose additions to our interactive content programs by highlighting Disney priorities combined with themes of seasonality, holidays, and trends.
- Ensure project documentation remains up-to-date ensuring that the latest additions are accurate, and trusted.
- Build partner relationships and communicate as it relates to requirements, scope, budget estimates, and product delivery. Present product updates, and project plans to internal stakeholders, and external partners.
You will have:
- 5+ years designing and producing interactive digital experiences and products for the kids and family space
- 5+ years of experience leading production and development teams
- Experience producing audio-only experiences
- Document designs and ideas to support collaborative development, maintenance, and QA
- Excellent communication skills, especially in partner discussions and email communication
- Proficient in creating wireframes and interaction flows. Experienced communicating ideas through brainstorming activities and protoypes
- Experience with design application user interfaces that are clean, clear and user-friendly
- Experience with database tools, Google Docs, MS Office, Slack, JIRA, and Keynote
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Photoshop, video editing tools, audio tools preferred
- Early adopter of new tech with a knowledge of current trends in interactive digital experiences preferred
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney's iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney's global consumer products operations include the world's leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world's largest children's publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
The Walt Disney Company, together with our subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
You will work with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, create the best stories and be relevant in a changing world.
Parks, Experiences and Products について:
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products部門は、テーマパークやリゾートをはじめ、クルーズやバケーションなどの体験、トイやアパレル、書籍、ゲームなどのあらゆる商品を通じて、ディズニーのストーリーやキャラクター、フランチャイズに生命を吹き込むビジネスとしてグローバルに展開されています。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、メディア・ネットワーク、パーク＆リゾート、スタジオ・エンターテイメント、コンシューマ・プロダクツ、インタラクティブ・メディア事業を扱う、多角化したファミリー向けエンターテイメントとメディアのグローバルカンパニーです。1920年代に小さなアニメーション・スタジオとしてスタートしたディズニーは、今日のエンターテイメント業界において世界中の人々に愛される存在となりました。今後もお客様一人ひとりに最上のストーリーと体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承し、40カ国以上で従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、ディズニーエンターテイメント体験を創出していきます。
このポジションは Disney Online という事業部門の一つである Parks, Experiences and Productsでのお仕事です。
Disney Online は雇用において均等な機会を提供しています。人種、肌の色、宗教、性別、国籍、性的指向、性自認、障害、又は保護を受けている退役軍人であるという立場に関わらず、応募者を選考します。Disneyは、企業が成長し、革新を生み、最高のストーリーを創出し、急速に変化する世界に対応できるよう、あらゆる人のアイデアや決定を尊重する企業文化を育みます。