Product Design & Development Manager応募後で応募 Job ID 10028346 勤務地－都市 ジャカルタ, インドネシア共和国 勤務地－国 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 掲載日 2022/11/22
Disney is seeking a passionate and commercially minded Product Design and Development Manager with strong Design Presentation Skills.
The ideal candidate need to innovate and inspire our partners for our hardlines business, which includes following categories - Toys, Consumer Electronics, Back to School, Food, Health & Beauty. The candidate should be equally adept at making New Business Pitches as well as inspire existing Key Partners to develop more licensed product. Our partners include large MNC’s, National Brands and local business houses of varied size and scale, having presence in - Traditional Trade, Modern Trade and E-Commerce.
The Product Design and Development Manager will play a key role in bringing our stories & characters to life through compelling product concepts and experiences.
The successful candidate will need to be part of a dynamic Indonesian Consumer Products Team, have strong knowledge of graphic & packaging design, excellent creative credentials and the ability to understand and translate a design brief with speed and efficiency. Experience in creating 3D products is an advantage.
- Work directly with the Product Design and Development Lead, the Indonesian PD and Commercial Team
- Develop new business pitches, bespoke design projects and product toolkits across FHB, Toys & Consumer Electronics, E-Commerce and Back to School and lay the future thought process on creative, constantly evolving & re-inventing, in sync with the consumer mindset
- Create new product design graphics & 3D renditions across categories to pitch to new partners, with a strong focus on innovation
- Provide design direction, inspiration & feedback to licensees on both 2D application and 3D product submissions in order to drive excellent product quality
- Collaborate & implement the creative strategy, working closely with the business teams for brand partnerships we have under Key Accounts and New Business
- Work closely with the Product Design and Development Lead on future creative strategies across brands & products keeping in mind evolving times
- Develop and maintain successful working relationships with licensees and other internal & external stakeholders
- Train & develop all new and existing licensees on the Disney brand, property portfolio, creative assets and approval systems, ensuring that they have the appropriate creative assets for product development
- Execute the approval process from initiation to production in a timely manner, ensuring all product submissions are routed through Disney’s Online Product Approval (OPA) system as per global product integrity guidelines
- Act as brand guardian, ensure that product development and designs adhere to Disney brand standards and guidelines
The ideal candidate would be optimistic, passionate & curious about the Disney Brand and Story Telling through Product Development. We are looking for a commercial minded to influence new design thinking & strategy to drive business results.
- 8 to 10 years of design experience with relevant graphic design/packaging design work & strong graphic skills
- Experience in licensing and managing small teams would be a bonus
- Experience in creating 3D products is an advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design & Typography from reputed Indonesian or Global Institutes
- Passion for Disney & Marvel brands, content & products
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and 3D software.
- Strong conceptual, design and typography skills
- An quick learner, an ability to communicate and interpret a clear design brief
- Strong creative problem-solving skills with the desire to learn and assist others on the team
- Knowledge of design and development process from concept to execution
- Ability to collaborate with a team and perform tasks in a timely and productive manner
- A positive attitude that contributes to the overall success of a collaborative environment
- An ability to deliver against set deadlines and budgets as directed
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
The Walt Disney Company is committed to creating a healthy and safe workplace environment for our employees. As part of this ongoing effort, the company strongly encourages newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products について:
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products部門は、テーマパークやリゾートをはじめ、クルーズやバケーションなどの体験、トイやアパレル、書籍、ゲームなどのあらゆる商品を通じて、ディズニーのストーリーやキャラクター、フランチャイズに生命を吹き込むビジネスとしてグローバルに展開されています。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、メディア・ネットワーク、パーク＆リゾート、スタジオ・エンターテイメント、コンシューマ・プロダクツ、インタラクティブ・メディア事業を扱う、多角化したファミリー向けエンターテイメントとメディアのグローバルカンパニーです。1920年代に小さなアニメーション・スタジオとしてスタートしたディズニーは、今日のエンターテイメント業界において世界中の人々に愛される存在となりました。今後もお客様一人ひとりに最上のストーリーと体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承し、40カ国以上で従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、ディズニーエンターテイメント体験を創出していきます。
このポジションは PT. Walt Disney Indonesia という事業部門の一つである Disney Parks, Experiences and Productsでのお仕事です。