Public Health Officer応募後で応募 Job ID 904034BR 勤務地－都市 Shipboard 勤務地－国 Disney Cruise Line 掲載日 2022/06/23
At Disney Cruise Line, you can set sail on the job opportunity of a lifetime! Disney Cruise Line has established itself as a world-renowned leader in hospitality and entertainment, and has been recognized as the top cruise line for families. Our crew members bring the magic to life to deliver exceptional guest service and create family-friendly fun onboard the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, and on our private island paradise in the Bahamas – Castaway Cay! With incredible itineraries that visit exciting destinations around the world, crew and Officers can chart the course for an unforgettable adventure with Disney Cruise Line. Ongoing training and development allows our crew to continuously learn and grow personally and professionally, and Disney Cruise Line offers a unique opportunity for those looking to grow, excel and work for one of the most innovative and welcoming companies in the world. Apply today to Embark on Your Career and Navigate Your Future!
- Ensure that the Company’s COVID-19 response plan and other public health guidelines are implemented on the ships in conjunction.
- Work closely with all shipboard teams, especially the shipboard medical team to provide support for a wide variety of public health situations, including disease outbreak prevention planning, mitigation, and contact tracing.
- The Officer will have access to sensitive medical records and be required to support the medical team in public health matters.
- The shipboard Public Health Officer will report to the Captain with a dotted line to the Senior Manager Public Health.
- Provide support for a wide variety of public health emergencies, including disease outbreak prevention, mitigation, and contact tracing, especially as it relates to COVID-19
- Communicate with both shipboard and shore side personnel to facilitate correct interpretation and application of public health policies and procedures related to COVID-19
- Support shipboard public health training and identify safety/health gaps, as it relates to protecting the ship, guests, and crew from COVID-19
- Conduct audits of shipboard public health programs and activities to verify compliance with applicable requirements, providing any findings to onboard and shore side leadership
- Oversee the correct and safe storage, par levels, condition, and use of all infection control related PPE, disinfectants, hand sanitizers, other supplies and related equipment.
- Monitor compliance with all shipboard public health and infection control procedures including, hotel services for isolated/quarantined individuals, PPE use, and disinfection protocols
- Liaise with onboard medical staff and officers regarding health and sanitation issues, and assist with preparing for public health Inspections, including third party and internal audits
- Assist with implementation of immunization programs
- Comply with all ILO requirements while demonstrating flexibility regarding scheduling and workload
- Coordinate drills on the company’s Outbreak Prevention and Response Plan (OPRP), to ensure all crew are adequately trained, equipped, and prepared to effectively respond to communicable disease outbreaks
- Lead close-contact tracing efforts, working closely with the Medical Department and shoreside medical team
- Work closely with 3rd party medical vendor to assist with all public health reporting requirements
- Work with the Captain to conduct evaluations of ship’s adherence to Company’s COVID-19 protocol
- Lead all After Action Reviews if COVID-19 were discovered on the ship
- Provide chart review during a public health emergency
- Provide regular updates to shipboard and shore side leadership, outlining illness status, operational preparedness, and response during elevated illness response levels
- Assist in delivering effective public health training
- Conduct ad hoc training for shore excursion operators and private destination team members, based on gap analysis, or at the direction of the shore side Public Health Department
- Work with shore side leadership to improve and standardize public health training content
- Liaise with all port and shore side partners to ensure effective public health protocols are maintained at all ship/shore interfaces
- Guide departments in the production of their own “Self-Assessment COVID-19 metrics”, to ensure protocols are both strictly maintained and enhanced, where possible
- Liaise with Fleet Public Health Officers to ensure best practices are adopted fleet wide following appropriate approvals.
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Strong writing skills: must be able to create detailed reports and analyze ship trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Biological Science, or related fields.
- Strong knowledge of Public Health regulations and practices.
- Experience shipboard or in the cruise line industry
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Biological Science, or related field
- Experience with WHO and CDC guidelines and literature
- Medical terminology knowledge
- Experience creating and implementing policies and procedures related to Infectious Disease management, Occupational Health and Safety,
その他:This is a SHIPBOARD role.
- Be genuinely interested in a career at sea and willing to live and work onboard a Disney Cruise Line vessel
- Be committed to the position you are applying for at least 2-3 contracts before a transfer or promotion
- Be willing to follow and perform safety role, emergency duties and/or associated responsibilities as specified in the ship Assembly Plan
- Be willing and able to uphold the general safety management responsibilities specified in the Safety Management System in areas and operations under their control
- Be willing to follow and embrace United States Public Health requirements and guidelines as well as Environmentality requirements and Company practices
- Be comfortable living in a confined space with strict rules and regulations
- Adhere to a structured lifestyle, personally and professionally
- Have a valid passport and C1/D Seaman's visa (DCL will provide you with documents to obtain this)
- Complete a pre-employment medical
- Obtain a criminal background check
- Bring approved work shoes
Disney Cruise Line について:
クルーズ客船業界のトップに位置するDisney Cruise Lineは、家族が集まれる場所、大人が元気になれる場所、子供たちが不思議な世界を体験できる場所といったDisneyの世界観溢れる体験を提供しています。乗客は港を出発し、カリブ海やバハマ、アラスカやヨーロッパなどへの刺激的な旅を味わえます。Disney Magic、Disney Wonder、Disney Dream、Disney Fantasyの名がついた4つのクルーズ船に乗って、バハマにあるDisneyのプライベートアイランド、キャスタウェイ・ケイを目指します。クルーメンバーは、Disneyならではのストーリーテリングや家族で楽しめる体験型エンターテイメント等、他に類をみないサービスを乗客に提供します。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、メディア・ネットワーク、パーク＆リゾート、スタジオ・エンターテイメント、コンシューマ・プロダクツ、インタラクティブ・メディア事業を扱う、多角化したファミリー向けエンターテイメントとメディアのグローバルカンパニーです。1920年代に小さなアニメーション・スタジオとしてスタートしたディズニーは、今日のエンターテイメント業界において世界中の人々に愛される存在となりました。今後もお客様一人ひとりに最上のストーリーと体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承し、40カ国以上で従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、ディズニーエンターテイメント体験を創出していきます。
このポジションは Magical Cruise Company, Limited という事業部門の一つである Disney Cruise Lineでのお仕事です。