Regional Security Manager - ANZ応募後で応募 Job ID 10041327 勤務地－都市 シドニー, オーストラリア 勤務地－国 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 掲載日 2023/03/17
Wherever you are in the amazing world of Disney, you are contributing to the stories of our iconic brands, recognised by audiences everywhere for entertainment, information and inspiration. Innovation, imagination and inclusion are at the core of Disney, defining the experience that we deliver as well as providing the foundation of our success. The scope of our business, combined with global growth and collaboration result in an inclusive employee experience characterised by continuous learning, development and achievement.
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Security, APAC-ME, the Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) Regional Security Manager position will provide oversight, assistance and response for all security needs across ANZ. This includes event security, production security, studio security, asset and content protection, investigative support, travel security, workplace security, security technology, and incident monitoring. In an emergency, the ANZ Regional Security Manager can respond, oversee and direct Disney assistance and support by providing operational capabilities, technical expertise, and policy recommendations in the performance of essential services along with TWDC Global Security internal partners, APAC business partners, third-party security vendors, law enforcement, etc.
- Provide risk assessment, plan development, vendor management, and security support for all TWDC operations in the region
- Provide immediate stabilization and management for security incidents
- Integrate existing intelligence efforts to assess global security and geopolitical events to keep all ANZ business operations and safe, secure and resilient
- Develop and implement comprehensive security plans for company events, productions, and other operations by effectively utilizing Global Security resources and successfully collaborating with key company stakeholders, external sources and law enforcement.
- Engage with relevant local stakeholders including regional leadership
- Develop/review risk assessments and security guidelines and design security plans and specialized guidance for higher-risk activities
- Maintain collaborative relationships with internal Global Security partners and external law enforcement partners
- Conduct and oversee security assessment program and leverage external and internal partners’ for timely threat and risk evaluations and response
- Ensure that safety and asset protections plans are communicated and delivered
- Build and partner with the entertainment and security industry to identifying technology solutions to support security production requirements
- Support the regional crisis management program in ANZ which supports the Walt Disney Company in its response to a variety of emergencies and provides resources to help prepare for any kind of disaster. This includes medical emergency support, First Aid and CPR/AED trainings, disaster response, bushfire preparedness, etc.
- Escalates notification to leadership and maintains consistent communication on investigation results and remediation
- Manages regional security vendors, service providers, etc.
- Supports security and operations for Disney Studios Australia (DSA), which occupies a substantial 32-acre site in the center of Sydney. DSA consists of 9 world-class sound stages supported by production offices, workshops, theatres and a portfolio of around 50 supporting businesses.
Work, Health, Safety and Risk Management
- Ensure WHS standards throughout the studios as well as development, implementation and continuous improvement of WHS Management Systems
- Complete or oversee WHS reports, reviews and evaluations and report back to the business
- Liaise with insurance providers to ensure DSA’s compliance with legislation and compliance with insurance requirements
- 10+ years’ experience in private sector corporate security or a related public sector organization/law enforcement
- Bachelor’s degree in an area of study relevant to this position
- Nice to have- Strong working knowledge of the feature film and TV production and post-production industries, services, and workflows
- Strategic thinker with the ability to drive execution against a financial plan
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence a diverse audience including experience working with external partners and business owners to bring product and assortments to the market
- Successful experience working, and thriving, in a highly matrixed company structure
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects in an efficient manner to meet dynamic deadlines
- Quick-learner with ability to take direction, work under pressure, and operate as part of a team Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong Team Player – ability to build & foster collaborative partnerships across functions & departments
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to manage the organizational and cultural change efforts needed to ensure new, innovative concepts, business practices, and technologies are fully adopted and integrated into the business
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Graduate/Master’s degree
- Professional certifications in security
- Experience in the entertainment industry
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) について:
The Walt Disney Companyでは強力なブランドが集結し、最も革新的で、広範囲にわたる影響力と尊敬される企業をグローバルで構築しています。記憶に残るエンターテインメントと体験の裏では、才能ある人材で構成された多種多様なビジネスサポートチームが、ディズニーの比類なきストーリーに生命を吹き込むために尽力しています。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、世界をけん引する多様性に溢れた、ファミリー向けエンターテインメントとメディアの国際企業です。当社は、Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks, Experiences and Productsを主要ビジネスセグメントとしています。1920年代に小さなアニメ・スタジオとしてスタートしたDisneyは、今日のエンターテインメント業界において卓越した存在となりました。Disneyは今後もご家族の一人一人に一流の物語と体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承していきます。Disneyのストーリーやキャラクター、体験は、世界中のあらゆる場所の消費者やお客様に届けられています。当社は40カ国以上で、従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、世界的にも地域的にも歓迎されるエンターテインメント体験を創出しています。
このポジションは The Walt Disney Company (Australia) P/L という事業部門の一つである The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)でのお仕事です。