Executive Assistant, Creative Advertising Print応募後で応募 Job ID 878346BR 勤務地－都市 バーバンク, カリフォルニア州, アメリカ合衆国 勤務地－国 The Walt Disney Studios 掲載日 Nov. 09, 2021
It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
If you have an entrepreneurial drive, a winning attitude, and would enjoy working for a fun and adventurous company, please apply via www.disneycareers.com. The Walt Disney Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Provide administrative support for two VPs and Director.
- Supports team projects and team members as needed.
- Heavy meeting/presentation coordination and management (set-up, coordination, invites, adjustments, agendas, materials, etc.)
- Field all daily phone calls for VP and Director.
- Manage all aspects of invoices. Receive, code, track, obtain approval for all invoices making sure they are submitted to be paid on time.
- Insert and manage all commitments in Scrooge for budgeting purposes
- Using Concur/SAP, process and manage expense reports for VP and Director to ensure proper and timely reimbursement for business-related expenses.
- Manage all invoice inquiries, problems, questions, etc. from agencies/vendors.
- Management of team P-card
- Arrange and organize business trips/travel for team.
- Track, file and inventory all original art, reference materials, imagery, etc. used in the creation of campaigns.
- Manage the archival, storage, and/or confidential destruction of all assets and campaign materials post-open.
- Organize digital assets: initiate downloads, proper filing on server, file distribution to various internal teams, external agencies/vendors as required, create packages for distribution, etc. and maintain server’s organization for the team.
- Manage the uploading of all final, approved campaign assets to Wonderland and Riley
- Regularly correspond and interface with internal executive teams across the company as well as filmmakers and production teams.
- Effectively communicate with creative, finishing and production vendors outside the company.
- Assist team members with compiling materials for various presentations to filmmakers, executives (getting prints printed, trimming, and pinning comps, etc).
- Assists team members will miscellaneous production and creative needs (ex. trafficking/printing of mechanicals, relaying of notes back to production/creative agencies, etc.)
- Update and manage departmental creative project status sheet
- In conjunction with other departmental assistants, monitor and order all office supplies, printer supplies, art supplies, copier supplies, refreshments, presentation materials, etc. for department
- In conjunction with other department assistants, manage/create master departmental and vendor/agency master contact lists
- In conjunction with other department assistants, manage all equipment leases, renewals, repairs, etc.
- Manage/Organize departmental storage, library/presentation, printer, cutting and meeting rooms
- Launch and manage security clearances/maintenance for all new/existing agencies
- Launch Creative Services Agreements with Legal team and establish server passwords for all new agencies
- Manage the organization/filing of Agency legal agreements
- In conjunction with other department assistants, manage departmental server vendor passwords and document and their corresponding renewals, updates, etc.
- In conjunction with other department assistants, manage and keep up to date all departmental light boxes and display framed artwork - any misc. facilities requests
- Be the lead in managing the submission of all award competition materials for team (i.e. Clio Key Art Awards) - this includes coordinating with agencies, submitting of materials, ensuring that all entry forms are completed accurately and submitted on time, securing all entry fees, etc.
- Manage all vendor studio access (vendor IDs)
- Aid in any additional departmental/team projects as needed.
- Experience administrative support experience to senior executives within the Entertainment industry.
- Candidate should have a strong passion for creative advertising, film, marketing.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills. Clearly communicates requirements, expectations, and deadlines accordingly. Must be able to communicate effectively, confidently, positively with filmmaker, production and executive teams. Must be able to resolve issues tactfully.
- Exemplary organizational and multi-tasking sklls.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced production environment while maintaining a high degree of accuracy. Leverages knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative and print to facilitate effective communication between departmental teams.
- Excellent computer skills required (PC & MAC) – Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (would be great but not necessary), Microsoft Outlook, MS Word, Concur, SAP
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, change course of action quickly, be flexible.
- Proactive. Conducts constant follow up and monitoring to make sure all projects moving forward in a timely and positive manner.
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Ability to multitask with urgency.
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible.
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively with other assistants and staff at all levels.
- Team player and easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities, and assignments.
- Maintains standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents.
- Bachelor’s degree
The Walt Disney Studios について:
The Walt Disney Studiosは、95年以上にわたりThe Walt Disney Companyの礎となってきました。今日では、映画、物語、音楽、舞台公演などの優れた作品を、世界中のファンに届ける発信地となっています。The Walt Disney Studiosには、Disney、Walt Disney Animation Studios、Pixar Animation Studios、Marvel Studios、Lucasfilm、20th Century Studios、Searchlight Picturesといった著名な映画制作会社があります。また、世界クラスのステージショーのプロデューサーであるDisney Theatrical Productionsの本拠地でもあります。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、メディア・ネットワーク、パーク＆リゾート、スタジオ・エンターテイメント、コンシューマ・プロダクツ、インタラクティブ・メディア事業を扱う、多角化したファミリー向けエンターテイメントとメディアのグローバルカンパニーです。1920年代に小さなアニメーション・スタジオとしてスタートしたディズニーは、今日のエンターテイメント業界において世界中の人々に愛される存在となりました。今後もお客様一人ひとりに最上のストーリーと体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承し、40カ国以上で従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、ディズニーエンターテイメント体験を創出していきます。
これは ABC, Inc., のポジションであり、 The Walt Disney Studiosという事業区分に含まれます。
ABC, Inc. は雇用において均等な機会を提供しています。人種、肌の色、宗教、性別、国籍、性的指向、性自認、障害、又は保護を受けている退役軍人であるという立場に関わらず、応募者を選考します。Disneyは、企業が成長し、革新を生み、最高のストーリーを創出し、急速に変化する世界に対応できるよう、あらゆる人のアイデアや決定を尊重する企業文化を育みます。