Senior Content Designer応募後で応募 Job ID 889812BR 勤務地－都市 バーバンク, カリフォルニア州, アメリカ合衆国 勤務地－国 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 掲載日 Nov. 28, 2021
Design at Disney is at the forefront of creating intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that our fans love and crave. We strive to design high-quality end-to-end experiences while maintaining an inclusive and collaborative culture. To us, team-fit and attitude are as important as hard design skills. DMED Technology Design is the unified design org for 90+ customer-facing websites/apps and hundreds of enterprise products in the Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) Technology organization. We are the storytellers responsible for adding “something special” to our consumers’ experience every day through exciting design, artwork, branding and UX globally. We are responsible for driving the product design, user experiences, creative direction, production design, motion design, service design, UX copywriting, UX research and UX engineering. It is our job to create a framework that delivers consistent, creative and innovative user experiences for people – whether they are using Disney’s consumer-facing products, or the platforms, products and tools that help power our business. Crucially, how we do that work must be both imaginative and efficient, allowing us to also free our team devote energy to using design to drive innovation. The consumer portfolio we get to design for includes many of the most trusted and beloved brands in the world – ABC, ABC News, Disney, ESPN, Freeform, FX, Marvel, National Geographic and Star Wars. These are great products, and our charge is to always imagine ways to make them even better; to deliver happiness and magical moments through artistry and inventive design, reinforcing the emotional connection between consumers and Disney’s brands. The enterprise portfolio we are responsible for is also critically important – and our colleagues, partners and businesses will be relying upon us to bring the same kind of imagination, ease and consistent excellence to those experiences.
Design Services: The DMED Technology Design Services team develops the fundamental building blocks and insights that activate a brand's identity, purpose, and expression and enable best-in-class product experiences across the complete user journey. This mission includes the continued development of our Content Creative team which includes Production Design, Motion Design, Visual Design, and UX Copywriting as well as Service Design, UX Research, and UX Engineering teams. We are a multi-disciplinary design team where you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with many design groups and specialties to create innovative products that people love to use.
UX Copywriters at Disney are advocates who help shape product experiences by crafting copy that helps users complete the task at hand. We expect a Sr UX Copywriter to work on multiple projects, both from the ground up and optimizing existing solutions, with in-depth knowledge about the latest creative/design trends and technologies.
職責／担当・主要業務:You will be a point of contact is coordinate requirements with stakeholders
- You will set the tone for content
- You will drive cohesive product narratives across multiple platforms and touchpoints
- You will define core messaging strategies for consumer-facing products
- You will collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders
- You will work with a variety of Design-related jobs including UX researchers, product managers, engineers, marketing, and customer operations to help establish connective language and a unified voice
- You will be responsible for presenting writing work to partners and stakeholders
- Your writing work sets an example for other writers to follow
必須要件:As an applicant to this role, we ask that your portfolio demonstrates:
- 5+ years of relevant industry experiences
- You have experiences on consumer-facing product writing including work in hardware, software, digital agency, or other relevant product area
- You have experience developing information architecture for complex documentation sets or product suites.
- You have experiences with localization and accessibility best practices
- You have a broad understanding of UX copywriting, user-centered design principles and best practices
- You have experiences in shaping content for multi-disciplinary projects
- You are a self-motivated, problem solver with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- You can communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively
- You are hungry for innovation, eager to challenge the status quo
- You have a strong interest in and aptitude for learning new technologies and writing skills
- You have a strong work ethic, are reliable, adaptable, and work well with others
- You have the ability to write within brand tones and voice
- You have expert knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution について:
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED)は、国際的な事業部門とさまざまな消費者向けストリーミングサービスで構成されており、テクノロジー、メディア配信、広告販売を単一の事業セグメントに統括し、世界中の消費者一人ひとりに応じたエンターテインメント体験を創出・配信しています。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、メディア・ネットワーク、パーク＆リゾート、スタジオ・エンターテイメント、コンシューマ・プロダクツ、インタラクティブ・メディア事業を扱う、多角化したファミリー向けエンターテイメントとメディアのグローバルカンパニーです。1920年代に小さなアニメーション・スタジオとしてスタートしたディズニーは、今日のエンターテイメント業界において世界中の人々に愛される存在となりました。今後もお客様一人ひとりに最上のストーリーと体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承し、40カ国以上で従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、ディズニーエンターテイメント体験を創出していきます。
これは Disney Streaming Technology LLC, のポジションであり、 Disney Media & Entertainment Distributionという事業区分に含まれます。
Disney Streaming Technology LLC は雇用において均等な機会を提供しています。人種、肌の色、宗教、性別、国籍、性的指向、性自認、障害、又は保護を受けている退役軍人であるという立場に関わらず、応募者を選考します。Disneyは、企業が成長し、革新を生み、最高のストーリーを創出し、急速に変化する世界に対応できるよう、あらゆる人のアイデアや決定を尊重する企業文化を育みます。