Senior Manager, Data Science and Analytics, DTC Indonesia応募後で応募 Job ID 865991BR 勤務地－都市 ジャカルタ, ジャカルタ, インドネシア共和国 勤務地－国 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 掲載日 Sep. 26, 2021
Disney+ Hotstar is leading the way as one of the largest premium video platform in Indonesia. It is the dedicated home for streaming movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. It is available on most internet-connected devices and offers a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series and short-form content. Alongside unprecedented access to Disney’s incredible library of film and television entertainment, the service is also the exclusive streaming home for the latest releases from The Walt Disney Studios.
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Data Science & Analytics to join our Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) team in Indonesia. The primary focus of this role is to be focused on serving our business stakeholders to move the business forward. The Senior Manager / Manager is also expected to develop a rich understanding of how consumers interact with our brands, and deliver consumable insights to the DTC business to drive acquisitions, increase consumer engagement and serve our consumers better than ever. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in mathematics & statistical techniques used for analyzing large data sources, plus a deep understanding of consumer behaviors related to marketing, content development, and digital experiences.
- Strategic Analysis & story telling
- Deliver and manage data driven insights by effectively communicating the “so what” from the data to the business to leverage as a strategic business asset and driver of growth for the platform
- Be able to tell a story with the data that is clear and compelling
- Deep-Dive Analysis
- Based on audience cohorts, coordinate to create analysis with meaningful insights that improve performance, identify opportunities, improve acquisition and reduce churn
- Analyze user behavioral data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and create common understanding of how people are interacting with the platform and content
- Coordinate with team to generate data-based insights that help to launch impactful and effective marketing and user acquisition programs. Develop strong hypothesis, conduct A/B analytics and make data-based recommendations
- Business Performance Reporting, Visualization, and Regression Management
- Coordinate with team to measure performance and reporting business outcomes in a daily/weekly/monthly basis with most relevant KPI's converted into insights and key action items to improve efficiency
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand when a metric is ahead or behind expectations, dig in to drive meaningful, actionable insights that help the business performance improve or double-down on success
- Partnership & Optimization
- Work with other members of the team to align metric definitions across all services within the business
- Coordinate and provide guidance to continuously drive toward efficiency by simplifying and automating where possible, eliminating redundancy across the organization, refining metrics, and building new reports as needed to support decision-making.
- Partner closely with business stakeholders to identify and unlock opportunities, and with other data teams to improve platform capabilities around data modeling, testing platforms, data visualization, and data architecture
- Assure quality and accuracy of deliverables through thorough interaction with business partners to understand and refine requirements and adherence to privacy, governance standards, and quantitative practices
- Proven track record in an analytical leadership role, transforming data into actionable business insights that drive measurable impact for the company and the customer
- A strong understanding of statistics concepts (e.g., propensity modelling, hypothesis testing, regression analysis, etc.); 5+ years’ work experience using SQL, Python/R and other statistical programming language experience preferred.
- Demonstrable knowledge of modern data visualization
- Experience in communicating data insights to large matrix organizations, across geographies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field including Marketing, Economics, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or Social Science. Graduate degree preferred.
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Indonesia
- Clear written and verbal communication and the ability to command a room
- A personal affinity for the brands and franchises of The Walt Disney Company
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution について:
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED)は、国際的な事業部門とさまざまな消費者向けストリーミングサービスで構成されており、テクノロジー、メディア配信、広告販売を単一の事業セグメントに統括し、世界中の消費者一人ひとりに応じたエンターテインメント体験を創出・配信しています。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、メディア・ネットワーク、パーク＆リゾート、スタジオ・エンターテイメント、コンシューマ・プロダクツ、インタラクティブ・メディア事業を扱う、多角化したファミリー向けエンターテイメントとメディアのグローバルカンパニーです。1920年代に小さなアニメーション・スタジオとしてスタートしたディズニーは、今日のエンターテイメント業界において世界中の人々に愛される存在となりました。今後もお客様一人ひとりに最上のストーリーと体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承し、40カ国以上で従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、ディズニーエンターテイメント体験を創出していきます。
これは The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, のポジションであり、 Disney Media & Entertainment Distributionという事業区分に含まれます。