Senior Manager, Digital & Interactive Experience応募後で応募 Job ID 884070BR 勤務地－都市 日本 勤務地－国 Parks, Experiences and Products 掲載日 May 09, 2022
- Manage and develop licensing business in publishing category which includes print, digital and learning products, capitalizing on Disney/Marvel/Star Wars/NatGeo properties/20th CF.
- Lead development of strategies that drive Japan core and digital publishing growth plans and targets
- Identify new business opportunities; develop go to market plans and obtain alignment from key stakeholders
- Understand market requirements and identify appropriate products with most appropriate launch timing, business models and licensees/partners who have expertise in their field of business.
- Develop and negotiate deals with licensees/partners, and manage product and marketing approvals for the licensees.
Finance and Accounting Responsibilities
- Ensure Publishing categories exceed commercial targets
- Effectively manage P&L for Japan
- Negotiate forecasting outcomes from partners, including stretching their targets where required
- Partner closely with Finance to make sound business decisions based on analysis
- Prepare forecasts and strategy presentations, category plans, business reviews and other presentations as required
- Ensure partners prepare and present quarterly business reviews
- Contract and re-contract partners across Publishing, including commercial negotiations
- Rationalise partnerships to best optimise effort-to-reward
- Ensure the Publishing team delivers product development that is in line with licensee rights
- Deal with ad hoc Publishing opportunities as they arise, both with local and global partners
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key retail buyers for Publishing portfolio
- Lead strategic relationship with CPGP Marketing & Retail team to ensure opportunities are optimised in broad cross-category programs, both for physical and event-based retail executions
- Build a culture of strong collaboration with CPGP Marketing & Retail team
Promotions & Marketing
- Direct Publishing team to prioritise opportunities with other parts of the Disney business (incl. the DMED team) to maximise sell-through, constantly sizing and prioritising opportunities as they arise
- Contribute to CPGP Marketing & Retail planning as required
Product Development – Publishing specific
- Ensure the Publishing team executes publishing approvals in line with Disney Publishing Worldwide requirements and in line with licensee contracts
- Ensure Publishing pipeline is in line with Publishing strategy set and ensure it aligns to broader business priorities
- Run operational components of new business and one-off initiatives as required (for e.g. partnerships with magazine publishers), incl. delivering on the commercial/contractual work
Local Managers and Professionals of other Disney Japan business units
必須要件:Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
- Strong commercial and contractual acumen
- Experienced in managing sales team is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Good understanding of retail and events environments
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Marketing/Digital would be an advantage
- Experience in Publishing (traditional or digital) would be an advantage
- At least 3 years of digital sales experience is preferred with knowledge of digital sales processes, digital platforms, channels of distribution (e.g. major portals and/or content provider, IPTV platform), technology trends, customer buying patterns and budgeting
- Commercially driven
- Ability to derive insights from data
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong ability to quickly size opportunities and prioritise accordingly, and ability to juggle conflicting priorities
- Energetic and collaborative
- Well-organised and great time management
- Strong attention to detail
- High degree of flexibility
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
- Capable of meeting strict deadlines and dealing with time pressure
- Ability to thrive in a heavily matrixed structure
- Good communication skills particularly in negotiation, leadership and interpersonal relationships.
望ましい経験／スキル:First-hand experience with the following not an absolute requirement but preferred.
- New business development in digital products.
- Sales & Marketing experience in licensing business.
- At least 3 years of project management experience involving 3 or more stake holders.
Parks, Experiences and Products について:
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、メディア・ネットワーク、パーク＆リゾート、スタジオ・エンターテイメント、コンシューマ・プロダクツ、インタラクティブ・メディア事業を扱う、多角化したファミリー向けエンターテイメントとメディアのグローバルカンパニーです。1920年代に小さなアニメーション・スタジオとしてスタートしたディズニーは、今日のエンターテイメント業界において世界中の人々に愛される存在となりました。今後もお客様一人ひとりに最上のストーリーと体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承し、40カ国以上で従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、ディズニーエンターテイメント体験を創出していきます。
このポジションは Direct-to-Consumer and International という事業部門の一つである Parks, Experiences and Productsでのお仕事です。