Senior Manager, Terminal Operations – APAC応募後で応募 Job ID 10062994 勤務地－都市 シンガポール, シンガポール 勤務地－国 Disney Cruise Line 掲載日 2023/09/15
This position assumes responsibility for delivery of a smooth and seamless Guest experience at different home ports across the Asia-Pacific region (including Australia, New Zealand and Singapore) in partnership with different ground service providers including terminal operations, hotel operations, airport operations, transportation, and luggage services. Role is based in Singapore.
- Responsible for an excellent, seamless, and consistent experience for all Guests and ensure that the experience supports the Five Keys – Safety, Courtesy, Inclusion, Show, and Efficiency.
- Lead and motivate team of Port Operation and Airport/Hotel staff and Vendors who perform daily debark/embark processes and airport/hotel meet/greet operations for Disney Cruise Line. Including the professional development, training, and performance management of the teams.
- Drive and manage new initiatives from inception to implementation that are focused on continually improving both the Cast and Guest experience for the DCL operations.
- Provide strategic oversight of third-party operators to ensure service levels as defined by contractual terms are maintained, continuous efforts to identify and implement efficiencies are a top priority, and the Five Keys are upheld.
- Manage all aspects of terminal management, including, terminal enhancements, custodial, parking, Guest & traffic flows. Maintain a proper Guest show environment in the terminal.
- Support Guest Online Check-In efforts, including monitoring engagement/adoption rates and working with shore side partners to verify and validate Guest submissions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Government officials, i.e., Immigration, Port/Airport authorities, Police and third-party vendors including but not limited to Security and Stevedores.
- Build and cultivate strong business relationships required for the successful operations of Disney Cruise Line.
- Represent the company at selected governmental meetings, association functions, cruise industry events, travel related conventions and other meetings as required.
- Recruit, motivate and develop a team that are responsible for creating daily operational action plans, establish work priorities and focus on continuous improvements.
- Partner with senior level shipboard management in planning turnaround operations.
- Provide training needs assessments and partner with Training team.
- Monitor and evaluate turnaround operations, using Quality Audits, shipboard reports, and comment cards. Strive for continuous improvement in operation.
- Monitor and benchmark industry best practices for turnaround operations and identify opportunities for improvement. Make recommendations to improve overall service and efficiency of operations.
- Provides operational information to internal departments for use in Guest and travel partner communications, consumer web sites, and intranet.
- Develop Request for Proposal (RFP) process and contract negotiations for ground handler and transportation companies. Also manage vendor selection, operating processes, contract management and compliance of contractual service levels and operating standards.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Must possess more than five years of cruise line operations or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience managing third party vendors and complex governmental relationships.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to ensure Cast Excellence and Guest Satisfaction.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Demonstrated passion for Guest Service.
- Experience in managing operational budgets.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter with minimal supervision and follow-up.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated analytical skills necessary to make quick real-time decisions/maximize efficiencies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and implementation of measurement tools to improve processes.
- Demonstrated ability to implement initiatives that strive to improve Cast/Staff and Guest experiences.
- Command the ability to manage day-to-day financial aspects of the business including labor costs, equipment costs and other expenses.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft suite of programs.
- Must have passport as this position requires travel.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Seaware, DXP and Fidelio
- Disney Cruise line product knowledge
- Proficient in multiple languages
- Travel industry experience
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all newly hired employees in Singapore.
Disney Cruise Line について:
クルーズ客船業界のトップに位置するDisney Cruise Lineは、家族が集まれる場所、大人が元気になれる場所、子供たちが不思議な世界を体験できる場所といったDisneyの世界観溢れる体験を提供しています。乗客は港を出発し、カリブ海やバハマ、アラスカやヨーロッパなどへの刺激的な旅を味わえます。Disney Magic、Disney Wonder、Disney Dream、Disney Fantasy、Disney Wishの名がついた5つのクルーズ船に乗って、バハマにあるDisneyのプライベートアイランド、Castaway Cayを目指します。クルーメンバーは、Disneyならではの魅力的なストーリーテリングや家族で楽しめる体験型エンターテイメント等、他に類をみないサービスを乗客に提供します。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、世界をけん引する多様性に溢れた、ファミリー向けエンターテインメントとメディアの国際企業です。当社は、Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks, Experiences and Productsを主要ビジネスセグメントとしています。1920年代に小さなアニメ・スタジオとしてスタートしたDisneyは、今日のエンターテインメント業界において卓越した存在となりました。Disneyは今後もご家族の一人一人に一流の物語と体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承していきます。Disneyのストーリーやキャラクター、体験は、世界中のあらゆる場所の消費者やお客様に届けられています。当社は40カ国以上で、従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、世界的にも地域的にも歓迎されるエンターテインメント体験を創出しています。
このポジションは The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) という事業部門の一つである Disney Cruise Lineでのお仕事です。