Sr Controls Engineer応募後で応募 Job ID 10038627 勤務地－都市 アナハイム, カリフォルニア州, アメリカ合衆国 勤務地－国 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 掲載日 2023/03/06
The Sustaining Senior Controls Engineer reports to the Manager of Sustaining Engineering and will have the opportunity to work on the Ride Control aspect of Registered Attractions for Walt Disney Parks & Resorts. You will be hands-on, designing, developing, editing, and troubleshooting Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) software code as well as some hardware troubleshooting of PLC hardware/modules. This is a highly dynamic work environment with constantly evolving priorities where you will be providing technical direction; delivering troubleshooting resolution; analyzing control system/software hazards; and leading technical projects. In this senior capacity, you are encouraged to act autonomously for day-to-day activities with limited/general oversight and recommend changes to established procedures. The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, service provider work environments, machine learning, and safety.
Accountable for field engineering support to the Disneyland Resort (DLR) and supporting departments, including control systems engineering services for ride, show, and other ride-related control systems. These services include planning, organizing, and leading teams in troubleshooting, problem resolution, system operational enhancements, system reliability improvement, and documentation. Must have sufficient technical knowledge and awareness of details to recognize when technical problems are developing in various subject areas, and to initiate appropriate corrective actions. Respond to mechanical and control emergencies resulting from Attraction downtimes at the Resort.
On any given day, as a Senior Controls Engineer, you might:
- Respond to Attraction downtimes supporting Engineering Services and Operations urgent needs.
- Develop scope for attraction reliability improvement efforts – design, installation, testing, documentation, and closeout.
- Select systems and equipment that will satisfy design requirements and applicable codes and standards.
- Supervise downtime trends looking for targeted areas of improvement for reliability efforts.
- Monitor control system performance to ensure systems operate within established performance criteria.
- Ability to investigate, troubleshoot, and communicate at the system level and be able to dive into the details when needed.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting, and coordinating the technical and management aspects of Sustaining Engineering tasks.
- Proficient in troubleshooting PLC software and hardware on sophisticated ride systems.
- Understand ride system interfaces and how it relates to the overall operation of the Attraction.
- Partner with other Engineering teams on design efforts.
- Interact with maintenance teams and operations partners – bringing together intel during downtime response and working cohesively on reliability improvement efforts.
- Perform ride system hazard analyses, including fault tree analysis and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Ensure compliance with standards and codes: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers(IEEE), National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH), National Electric Code (NEC)/Canadian Electrical Code (CEC), etc...
- Carry out Department change process documents and procedures.
- Stay apprised of the latest developments in ride control system technology, equipment, and materials so that designs specify cost-effective, energy-efficient, and reliable systems.
- Ability to work during off-hours/3rd shift hours as needed to support projects/attractions.
You Will Have:
Here's what you need to be successful at this job:
- Controls Systems experience with 5+ years in the amusement park industry or industrial/manufacturing environment.
- Ride element performance analysis: dynamic, kinematic, hydraulic, and pneumatic analysis and calculations.
- Knowledge gained by experience in the following:
- Electronic control systems and signal processing, including familiarity with relays and programmable logic controllers.
- Variety of industrial automation PLC's including Rockwell, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, etc...
- Electrical motor controls including variable frequency drives and soft starts.
- Knowledge of National and California Electrical Code.
- Knowledge of Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory certifications such as Underwriter Laboratories (UL), Technical Inspection Association (TUV), Extract, Transform and Load (ETL), etc...
- Object-oriented programming, i.e., C/C++.
- Ladder logic.
- Wiring and interconnect diagrams.
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
It would be great if you also have:
- California Professional Registration – Licensed professional engineer in the state of CA.
- Knowledge gained by experience in the following:
- Controls circuit design and/or troubleshooting.
- Safety PLCs and safety industrial controls.
- Program Design Language (PDL).
- Audio/Visual systems.
- Systems reliability.
- Imagineers Control Language (ICL).
- Bachelor of Science from an ABET-accredited engineering program in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Master of Science in a technical field and/or MBA is preferred.
This position is located in Anaheim, CA.
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
#li_dm2 #DPEPMedia disneysafety safety22 engineering
The hiring range for this position in Anaheim, CA is $112,586.00 to $151,030.00 per year. The case pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products について:
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products部門は、テーマパークやリゾートをはじめ、クルーズやバケーションなどの体験、トイやアパレル、書籍、ゲームなどのあらゆる商品を通じて、ディズニーのストーリーやキャラクター、フランチャイズに生命を吹き込むビジネスとしてグローバルに展開されています。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、世界をけん引する多様性に溢れた、ファミリー向けエンターテインメントとメディアの国際企業です。当社は、Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks, Experiences and Productsを主要ビジネスセグメントとしています。1920年代に小さなアニメ・スタジオとしてスタートしたDisneyは、今日のエンターテインメント業界において卓越した存在となりました。Disneyは今後もご家族の一人一人に一流の物語と体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承していきます。Disneyのストーリーやキャラクター、体験は、世界中のあらゆる場所の消費者やお客様に届けられています。当社は40カ国以上で、従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、世界的にも地域的にも歓迎されるエンターテインメント体験を創出しています。
このポジションは Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. という事業部門の一つである Disney Parks, Experiences and Productsでのお仕事です。
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. は雇用において均等な機会を提供しています。人種、肌の色、宗教、性別、国籍、性的指向、性自認、障害、又は保護を受けている退役軍人であるという立場に関わらず、応募者を選考します。Disneyは、企業が成長し、革新を生み、最高のストーリーを創出し、急速に変化する世界に対応できるよう、あらゆる人のアイデアや決定を尊重する企業文化を育みます。