Sr. Infrastructure Engineer - Power Platform応募後で応募 Job ID 10051097 勤務地－都市 オーランド, フロリダ州, アメリカ合衆国 / バーバンク, カリフォルニア州, アメリカ合衆国 / シアトル, ワシントン州, アメリカ合衆国 勤務地－国 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 掲載日 2023/09/21
Disney Enterprise Technology is responsible for technology strategy, management, centralized engineering, architecture, IT and technical operations for The Walt Disney Company including virtual worlds, flagship web sites Disney.com, DisneyFamily.com, ABC.com and ESPN.com. Enterprise Technology provides services in both platform engineering and web operations. Platform engineering includes Content Management Systems, UGC Enforcement Platform, E-commerce, Video Distribution Technology, Registration, Advertising Systems and Data Warehouse & Reporting.
Enterprise Technology Digital Experience teams focus on delivering global world-class workplace productivity, messaging and collaboration services, Connected Workspaces to enable virtual meetings, office automation and user-facing systems such as desktop and mobility endpoint services, including remote access and managed print services. Digital Experience teams are primarily located in Orlando, Glendale, and Seattle. This specific role focuses on the technology leadership and management of the build and integration functions of enterprise-wide Messaging and Collaboration services at The Walt Disney Company.
Responsible for evaluation, engineering, integration, and sustainment of Digital Experience (DX) solutions across the enterprise as a key contributor on the DX Engineering team. Coordinates / leads the deliverables for technical design, integration, and implementation of Workplace Services projects and services. This role is expected to provide technical leadership and is responsible for the design, build, configuration, and documentation of new and upgraded DX applications and platforms.
Defines / maintains all aspects of the engineering process including service / product technical evaluation process, lab testing, and service solution design. Works closely with the leader of DX Engineering to ensure alignment with Enterprise Technology strategies. This specific role related to the design and integration of PowerBI and Power Platform services. Potential candidates must have a security-first mindset, including experience with designing, maintaining, and optimizing permission models, on-premises data gateways, custom connectors for both structured and unstructured services and working knowledge of several scripting language (M, Power FX, Powershell, etc).
Oversees and coordinates project timelines for solution engineering activities and Disney resources to ensure requirements are understood, dependencies are defined, evaluation process are developed to business requirements, and the engineered solution is documented and refined to be developed into a future offering. This includes closely coordinating with other teams who are responsible supporting a service and in particular supplier teams. Ensures a high level of satisfaction with engineered services.
Recommend and implement solutions to increase effectiveness and efficiency of solution architecture and engineering services to further enhance support capabilities, documentation, and reporting
Develops and delivers the solution engineering analysis and design for DX products and services. This includes:
• Communicating, project tracking, and status reporting / dashboard to leadership.
• Evaluates capabilities of services / products and designs solutions to deliver future service offering through detailed technical analysis.
• Defines engineered designs, including full documentation
• Follows structured methodologies for technical analysis of products and solutions.
• Establishes close relationships with vendor and supplier partners
• Maintains strong knowledge of emerging technologies and trends
• Works closely with DX Architects and Service Managers to define service roadmap
• Conducts regular planning sessions with Enterprise Technology DX Service Line Management and DX Architecture team, to develop project roadmap for assigned solution / engineering designs.
• Oversees the definition and update of functional requirements and includes in engineering analysis
• Key contributor for the definition and documentation of processes and procedures for engineering services based on DX architectural frameworks
• Develops and maintains a capacity and performance forecast in partnership with Operational resources
Project Oversight and Coordination
• Oversees projects and ensures a standard methodology is used to meet budget, scope, and schedule goals
• Ensures that overall project coordination, milestones, and deliverables are met
• Coordinates Disney project resources and assignments
• Oversees project change management approvals
• Reviews and validates project cost estimates and status reports
• Reviews Disney Project Authorization Request’s (PAR) to assess technical impact of services
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software, Technology, or comparable field of study, and/or equivalent work experience.
• 10+ years of progressive experience in an IT related field
• 7+ years of demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and integrating enterprise-level highly effective PowerBI applications and Power Platform solutions.
• 7+ years of demonstrated software, dashboard, and report design with a passion for having “data tell the story”
• 5+ years of experience engineering, designing, and integrating organization-wide controls/settings for Power BI and Power Platform
• 3+ years of experience in project management of large IT initiatives
• 3+ years of experience working with and directing suppliers in an outsourced environment
• Experience deploying Power Platform Center of Excellence (CoE) and ALM accelerator.
• In-depth experience using various scripting languages such as M, Power FX, and Powershell.
• Working knowledge to build and maintain model-driven apps
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization, including Executive levels
• Strong customer skills
• Strong technical analysis and engineering skills
• Ability to be an effective team member and provide coordination across matrixed virtual teams and organizations
• Ability to analyze complex business/technical data and develop innovative solutions
• Excellent planning and organization skills
• Ability to focus align teams around critical initiatives
Microsoft MCA/MCE Certification
Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals
The hiring range for this position in California is $136,038.00 - $182,49.00 per year and in Washington is $142,516.00 - $191,180.00 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) について:
The Walt Disney Companyでは強力なブランドが集結し、最も革新的で、広範囲にわたる影響力と尊敬される企業をグローバルで構築しています。記憶に残るエンターテインメントと体験の裏では、才能ある人材で構成された多種多様なビジネスサポートチームが、ディズニーの比類なきストーリーに生命を吹き込むために尽力しています。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、世界をけん引する多様性に溢れた、ファミリー向けエンターテインメントとメディアの国際企業です。当社は、Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks, Experiences and Productsを主要ビジネスセグメントとしています。1920年代に小さなアニメ・スタジオとしてスタートしたDisneyは、今日のエンターテインメント業界において卓越した存在となりました。Disneyは今後もご家族の一人一人に一流の物語と体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承していきます。Disneyのストーリーやキャラクター、体験は、世界中のあらゆる場所の消費者やお客様に届けられています。当社は40カ国以上で、従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、世界的にも地域的にも歓迎されるエンターテインメント体験を創出しています。
このポジションは Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. という事業部門の一つである The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)でのお仕事です。
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. は、機会均等雇用主です。人種、肌の色、宗教、性別、年齢、国籍、性的指向、性自認、障害、保護を受けている退役軍人であるという立場、又はその他の連邦、州、若しくは現地の法により禁じられている事由に関わらず、応募者を選考します。Disneyは、企業が成長し、革新を生み、最高のストーリーを創出し、急速に変化する世界に対応できるよう、あらゆる人のアイデアや決定を尊重する企業文化を育みます。