Talent Sourcer応募後で応募 Job ID 931584BR 勤務地－都市 ブエノスアイレス, アルゼンチン共和国 勤務地－国 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 掲載日 2022/02/10 柔軟な働き方の種類 ハイブリッド
The Talent Sourcer role is an integral member of Talent Acquisition will include research, talent identification and engagement and encompasses combining consultative, influencing and advocacy skills to find and attract top talent and deliver optimal results to recruiting partners and hiring managers. The Talent Sourcer participates in the development of sourcing strategies, researches and creates target lists of companies and individuals for active and future openings, identifies, engages with and converts passive talent to active and future prospects.
The Talent Sourcer is part of the Talent Acquisition team and partners with Recruiters on projects and searches to develop sourcing strategies, construct target lists of companies, candidates, prospects and leads, develop pipelines of talent, contact high-potential prospects, maintain progress reports, captures market data to tell the passive talent market’s story and assess candidate qualifications. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to proactively identify top talent through a variety of sourcing techniques. Additional research and consultative activities may occur in support of specific clients or overall initiatives. Focus areas and responsibilities for the Talent Sourcer range across Talent Strategies / Talent Community Development, Subject Matter Expertise, Requisition Support, Market Intel / Addressable Market Analytics, Strategic Business Partnerships, Sourcing Reporting & Analytics, and Advancing the Sourcing Function.
職責／担当・主要業務:The Talent Sourcer will be responsible for:
- Perform candidate sourcing and research activities through the development and execution of full lifecycle research and sourcing strategies and plans; ensuring an optimal experience for candidates, clients, and talent acquisition partners.
- Effectively articulate a compelling value proposition and business strategy to prospects and candidates.
- Cultivate relationships with talent for current and future opportunities.
- Network closely within the industry and specialized functional areas to identify the right talent and companies to target.
- Leverage a variety of sourcing methods, techniques and technologies, inclusive of social media, leveraging Boolean searches to scan through publicly-accessible code repositories, etc.
- Responsible for creating target lists of companies and individuals for active and future openings. Research target companies to develop lists of individuals (names / titles) as a match for active & future roles through utilizing industry directories, networking, and/or conducting searches within online tools, resume databases, direct sourcing, industry research, networking events, blogs, associations and career events.
- Monitor continuous improvement through measures of success analytics and report them on a regular basis.
- Attend meetings with recruitment partners and hiring teams.
- Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications, compensation and convert hard to find passive talent through an understanding of the business and employee value proposition.
Talent Strategies / Talent Community Development:
- Identify and successfully engage with talent in specific disciplines.
- Tell a compelling and consistent message to candidates that aligns with the company brand and values.
- Develop robust communities of talent and candidate pipelines across a diverse set of functional areas and generate rapid results in a fast-paced environment.
Market Intel / Addressable Market Analytics:
- Collect and frame-up external talent market data to enable partners to inform and influence decisions.
Strategic Business Partnerships:
- Proactively inform recruiting partners on progress and recommend shifts in sourcing strategy.
- Participate in enterprise-wide talent acquisition projects, in conjunction with Sourcing Leaders. Explain complex information to others in straightforward situations.
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Lead and synthesize gaining understanding of groups within each respective segment at TWDC, look for trends in skillsets so as to share market intelligence and talent across segments.
- 2 years of work experience in sourcing or recruiting candidates with heavy emphasis on research, sourcing, recruitment and/or other relevant experience / transferrable job skills.
- Advanced level of English is required.
- Experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans on niche searches areas.
- Experience in consulting and/or working in a consultative role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm.
- Ability to analyze job descriptions and candidate profiles to determine target profile needs and appropriate match.
- Knowledge of the recruitment lifecycle, inclusive of Boolean and/or Semantic searching, data mining, professional networking, passive candidate cold calling and innovative sourcing techniques.
- Proven experience contacting, attracting, qualifying and converting high-potential prospects through multiple channels.
- Demonstrated experience speaking with and assessing candidates’ skills and qualifications.
- Business acumen with the ability to understand business needs and business structure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including verbal and written.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Search firm and/or corporate recruiting experience.
- Experience contacting high-potential prospects through targeted cold calling.
- Proficiency using a variety of online search / sourcing tools, ideally including ATS Systems.
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
その他:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution について:
Disney Media&Entertainment Distribution (DMED)は、国際的な事業部門とさまざまな消費者向けストリーミングサービスで構成されており、テクノロジー、メディア配信、広告販売を単一の事業セグメントに統括し、世界中の消費者一人ひとりに応じたエンターテインメント体験を創出・配信しています。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、メディア・ネットワーク、パーク＆リゾート、スタジオ・エンターテイメント、コンシューマ・プロダクツ、インタラクティブ・メディア事業を扱う、多角化したファミリー向けエンターテイメントとメディアのグローバルカンパニーです。1920年代に小さなアニメーション・スタジオとしてスタートしたディズニーは、今日のエンターテイメント業界において世界中の人々に愛される存在となりました。今後もお客様一人ひとりに最上のストーリーと体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承し、40カ国以上で従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、ディズニーエンターテイメント体験を創出していきます。
このポジションは The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A. という事業部門の一つである Disney Media & Entertainment Distributionでのお仕事です。