Technology Sourcing Specialist II応募後で応募 Job ID 826574BR 勤務地－都市 オーランド, フロリダ州, アメリカ合衆国; Lake Buena Vista, フロリダ州, アメリカ合衆国 勤務地－国 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 掲載日 Aug. 18, 2021
The Sourcing Specialist will be part of a team whose mission is it to successfully execute strategic sourcing engagements and strategic planning activities within the broad scope of spend supported by the Technology Sourcing team. The Sourcing Specialist will be accountable individually, as a team member, and/or as a project leader for a portfolio of projects spanning the full strategic sourcing lifecycle - from planning and strategizing through sourcing and negotiation. The Sourcing Specialist will be expected to leverage cross-functional teams to successfully execute strategic sourcing initiatives that contribute to meeting individual and team operational and financial targets established prior to the start of each year. This position may be interfacing with multiple levels of leadership and contributors across all segments of The Walt Disney Company.
- Deliver value for The Walt Disney Company by effectively and efficiently supporting and sometimes leading cross-functional teams through full life-cycle sourcing projects, including project planning & management, analysis & strategy, supplier evaluation & selection, negotiation, and implementation. Contribute to team goals by effectively and efficiently executing sourcing projects to drive results, and providing ongoing support, as needed, for the stakeholders and suppliers involved in your efforts.
- Nurture stakeholder relationships by serving as a business partner, helping identify critical business requirements and providing sourcing and procurement services, both strategic and tactical, that meet or exceed their expectations. Foster a collaborative environment among stakeholders and with other S&P teams that support them. Maintain strong relationships across various functions (e.g., operations, finance, legal, etc.), demonstrate the value-add of leveraging S&P processes and methods, and support for their adoption.
- Perform team-related and administrative activities including, for example, participating in the Annual Operating Plan process, periodically updating project status reports and ensuring project details are clear and current; entering and maintaining timely, accurate project information in project and savings tracking system, including forecasts; and fulfilling ad hoc requests from S&P leadership and Procurement Operations on a timely basis.
- Three years of relevant experience, which may include, for example: a) sourcing and procurement of goods and services, b) experience in a related discipline with exposure to or experience in sourcing of similar products and services, c) business development experience identifying, analyzing, and building relationships with suppliers of similar products and services, d) management consulting focusing on strategy, operations/supply chain/logistics, and/or technology.
- Knowledge of Strategic Sourcing/Procurement or Supply Chain Management/Logistics processes
- Ability to execute successfully strategic sourcing engagements that include complicated analysis, strategy development, negotiation and implementation
- Proven ability to build relationships/partnerships with stakeholders and suppliers
- Superior written and verbal communication skills customizable to meet multiple audience needs (e.g., peers, clients, executives and suppliers)
- Ability to work with different communication as well as leadership styles
- Exemplary financial and/or operational modeling and analytical skills and demonstrated critical thinking and strategic thinking capabilities
- Ability to work independently as well as participate in cross functional teams
- Ability to conceptualize issues and problems and develop hypotheses around appropriate responses
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate cross-functional teams through a change management initiative
- Intellectual curiosity and professional commitment to excellence
- SAP or other ERP; Microsoft Office
- Five years of relevant experience, which may include, for example: a) sourcing and procurement of goods and services, b) experience in a related discipline with exposure to or experience in sourcing of similar products and services, c) business development experience identifying, analyzing, and building relationships with suppliers of similar products and services, d) management consulting focusing on strategy, operations/supply chain/logistics, and/or technology.
- Experience working at or with a Fortune 100 company
- Experience in Media and Entertainment or Travel and Tourism Industries
- Experience working with a global team on a regular basis
- Experience with Ariba or other eProcurement tools
- Experience with SAP or other ERP
- Deep understanding of and experience with external market analysis, particularly in the technology arena
- Familiarity with IT asset management (ITAM) and IT service management (ITSM) practices, such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Technical and/or market expertise in one or more relevant areas of technology, such as digital content management, application development and/or maintenance, service-based solutions (e.g., Saas, laaS, etc.), global telecommunications, social media platforms, customer relationship management, etc.
- CPM, CIRM, CPIM, chlPS, or similar certifications preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, engineering or business required.
- Graduate degree in business or another quantitative or technical discipline preferred. CPM, CIRM, CPIM, chlPS, or similar certifications preferred.
The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) について:
The Walt Disney Companyでは強力なブランドが集結し、最も革新的で、広範囲にわたる影響力と尊敬される企業をグローバルで構築しています。記憶に残るエンターテインメントと体験の裏では、才能ある人材で構成された多種多様なビジネスサポートチームが、ディズニーの比類なきストーリーに生命を吹き込むために尽力しています。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、メディア・ネットワーク、パーク＆リゾート、スタジオ・エンターテイメント、コンシューマ・プロダクツ、インタラクティブ・メディア事業を扱う、多角化したファミリー向けエンターテイメントとメディアのグローバルカンパニーです。1920年代に小さなアニメーション・スタジオとしてスタートしたディズニーは、今日のエンターテイメント業界において世界中の人々に愛される存在となりました。今後もお客様一人ひとりに最上のストーリーと体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承し、40カ国以上で従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、ディズニーエンターテイメント体験を創出していきます。
これは Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., のポジションであり、 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)という事業区分に含まれます。
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. は雇用において均等な機会を提供しています。人種、肌の色、宗教、性別、国籍、性的指向、性自認、障害、又は保護を受けている退役軍人であるという立場に関わらず、応募者を選考します。Disneyは、企業が成長し、革新を生み、最高のストーリーを創出し、急速に変化する世界に対応できるよう、あらゆる人のアイデアや決定を尊重する企業文化を育みます。