Compliance & Content Ratings Manager EMEA応募後で応募 Job ID 10039984 勤務地－都市 Amsterdam-Zuidoost, オランダ王国 勤務地－国 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 掲載日 2023/02/10
In our Amsterdam office, we are currently looking for a Compliance & Content Ratings Manager EMEA.
As a key adviser to Disney Media Group’s Content and Programming Strategy team for EMEA, the Content Compliance team advises on various aspects of programme content compliance. The Content Compliance Manager will have demonstrable experience in advising broadcasters in the UK and across EMEA on regulatory, brand and policy matters. This role also provides management, and guidance for others in the Regional Compliance team in order to ensure successful delivery by the team. This role liaises regularly with other lines of business and Compliance colleagues in other European countries and the United States. A key aspect of this role will be an understanding of the Netherlands' regulations for SVOD.
- Assist the Director of Compliance with the EMEA rating advice, working closely with the Netherlands Ratings team and the London-based Compliance team.
- Assist the Director of Compliance in the management of the EMEA-wide viewing process for Acquisitions and Library content, including delegating viewing to local Compliance teams across the markets, and tracking that deadlines are being met.
- Professional and personnel management of direct reports.
- Assists in guiding and establishing relevant company policy and brand protection initiatives.
- Key point of contact for Compliance advice required by Disney Media Group.
- Assists with the Content Compliance team’s primary relationships with external sales agents and Ad Sales.
- Point of contact for Disney Franchise teams and other lines of business working with the EMEA Channels.
- Provides professional support and advice to other Disney Content Compliance advisers throughout EMEA and globally.
- Consistent with company values; adopts a flexible and progressive approach to providing relevant Compliance advice within a changing marketplace.
- Adopts a synchronised approach with other internal advisers to developing issues including social media, app delivery and Direct to Consumer initiatives.
- Represents Disney's Compliance with regulators, industry groups and trade associations.
- Evaluates the need for training sessions across the EMEA Channels and implement the same.
- Keeps updated on company initiatives including Healthy Living and the application of those policies through Compliance advice.
- Oversees and manages the Compliance team’s advice on advertising and sponsorship throughout EMEA.
- Provides reliable and knowledgeable compliance support and reference point for original productions from concepts through to scripts, rough cuts and final cuts.
- Provides reliable and knowledgeable compliance support for owned media, competition spots and on-air campaigns.
- Give sound verbal and written compliance guidance to other areas of the business in emails and meetings, including ad hoc advice, as required.
- Gives confident compliance training and presentations to other lines of business, as and when required, adapting to their needs.
- Manage direct reports, and their duties, giving sound and confident advice and training and allocating their work.
- Progress stakeholder relationships.
- Ensure Programmers are advised of sensitive content if tragic news events occur.
- Keeps abreast of changes/updates on regulation & cultural sensitivities in countries where Disney’s Media services operate.
- Give compliance advice on and implement any new systems, eg: Adstream, Mediator, ensuring smooth take up for the team
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
- Significant and demonstrable experience and track record of accuracy in broadcast regulatory compliance, across Europe but in particular the Netherlands. Preferably trained and qualified in the NICAM rating system.
- Detailed knowledge and practical application of Broadcasting Codes in the UK and Europe.
- Solid and practical experience at a high level of content Compliance.
- Experience and ability in being a confident and effective manager for direct reports.
- Experience in complying and giving sound compliance guidance and advice to various lines of business, adapting according to their needs, on the following: programmes, advertising and sponsorship, on-air promotions and competitions, PRMs, and online environment.
- Monitors and advises others in the team of any changes to the regulatory environment and Broadcast Codes.
- Champions Diversity & Inclusion, and ensure it flows through the Content that Compliance advises on. Assist the Director of Content Compliance with relevant training sessions across the creative business.
- Detailed knowledge of all of the above regulatory Codes and their relevant application to broadcasters.
- Strong personal presence and demonstrable gravitas, able to support the Director of Content Compliance to a high level.
- The ability to communicate quickly and effectively from a Compliance perspective, with evaluations, advice and guidance, to internal stakeholders in different lines of business, in verbal and written correspondence as well as in meetings.
- The ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing or in meetings, with responses, advice and guidance to external Ad Sales teams and production teams.
- The ability to give presentations and training, as and when required, adapting to the needs of various lines of business.
- The ability to work with the internal programme and advertising delivery systems.
- The ability to adapt to new systems and contribute to advising on any new system requirements when they are in development.
- The ability to respond and adapt to changes in business needs/direction.
- The ability to handle pressure perhaps in terms of workload, especially seasonally, or in terms of difficult/intricate compliance issues or proposals.
The Walt Disney Company Benelux BV is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) について:
The Walt Disney Companyでは強力なブランドが集結し、最も革新的で、広範囲にわたる影響力と尊敬される企業をグローバルで構築しています。記憶に残るエンターテインメントと体験の裏では、才能ある人材で構成された多種多様なビジネスサポートチームが、ディズニーの比類なきストーリーに生命を吹き込むために尽力しています。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、世界をけん引する多様性に溢れた、ファミリー向けエンターテインメントとメディアの国際企業です。当社は、Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks, Experiences and Productsを主要ビジネスセグメントとしています。1920年代に小さなアニメ・スタジオとしてスタートしたDisneyは、今日のエンターテインメント業界において卓越した存在となりました。Disneyは今後もご家族の一人一人に一流の物語と体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承していきます。Disneyのストーリーやキャラクター、体験は、世界中のあらゆる場所の消費者やお客様に届けられています。当社は40カ国以上で、従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、世界的にも地域的にも歓迎されるエンターテインメント体験を創出しています。
このポジションは TWDC (Benelux) BV という事業部門の一つである The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)でのお仕事です。