Creative Director応募後で応募 Job ID 10004662 勤務地－都市 Celebration, フロリダ州, アメリカ合衆国 勤務地－国 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 掲載日 2023/05/26
We are Disney's Yellow Shoes, the in-house creative agency for Disney Parks and Resorts Worldwide. Every day, we create compelling, impactful creative content for one of the most beloved brands on the planet. Help inspire that magic by being part of a team that exists to push the limits of entertainment marketing and create the never-before-seen!
We are looking for an art-based Creative Director with a passion for uncovering "the big idea," and who will uphold creative vision while producing work to maintain Disney Yellow Shoes standards. You will use insights to develop, design, and present concepts using passionate curiosity as a source of inspiration. As the Creative Director, you will be a time manager, team morale booster, phenomenal communicator, and listener. The Creative Director will think creatively in all aspects of the job from brainstorming and internal leadership to client communications. You will help propel the agency forward. You will be an encouraging leader and a positive role model to all members of the creative team.
You will report to the Group Creative Director.
On any given day, as a Creative Director, you might:
- Direct the creative function so that the environment, culture, team, capabilities, tools, processes, expectations, work style, and other elements support the creative and strategic goals and brand of the agency and our businesses.
- Partner in strategic development in collaboration with the planning team.
- Study the creative marketplace, assessing where the agency's work stands against competitors, and our client's competitor's creative work.
- Help develop agency plans and programs by evaluating and moving projects forward while developing the creative team.
- Accept an integrated media approach and understand how big organizing ideas work across current and emerging media platforms including but not limited to big campaigns, broadcast, and digital.
- Instill a passion for collaboration, partnership, and inspiration throughout the department.
- Stay on top of the industry, creative and managerial trends so that the department is prepared to win in a competitive marketplace.
- Guide the work of all direct reports, giving them feedback and leading the generation of stellar ideas.
- Prepare team members for presentations and engaging with clients (where applicable).
- Champion Diversity and Inclusion by inviting varied perspectives, encouraging an inclusive work environment, and supporting workforce diversity.
You Will Have:
Here’s what you need to be successful at this job:
- Experience making pitches to all levels for creative presentations and being proficient in presentation software (PowerPoint and Keynote).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Mastery in ideating in the digital and social space.
- Eye for design, typography, and photography with an emphasis on details.
- Approach both the big projects and smaller ones with equal enthusiasm.
- Be a positive force – keeping teams motivated to make a difference!
- Experience across multiple marketing channels.
- Expertise with client needs and how it applies to marketing strategy, goals, and creative deliverables.
- Articulation of a creative philosophy and the ability to share that philosophy throughout the organization.
- Outstanding concept ideation and award-winning creative.
- Excellent design skills.
- Knowledge and genuine interest in the Walt Disney Company's history–including films, animation, television, and theme parks.
It would be great if you also have:
- 7+ years in an agency setting, or related experience.
- Innovation, trend, promotional, experiential, and social media experiences.
- Materials Required for Consideration: Portfolio and CV (please submit with application and provide any necessary passwords)
- An Associates (2-year) or Bachelor's (4-year) degree in advertising, art, graphic art, design, or equivalent.
This position is located in Celebration, FL.
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities, and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
Disability accommodation for employment applications
The Walt Disney Company and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or apply for a position, email Candidate.Accommodations@Disney.com with your request. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or correspondence. We will only respond to those requests that are related to the accessibility of the online application system due to a disability.
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products について:
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products部門は、テーマパークやリゾートをはじめ、クルーズやバケーションなどの体験、トイやアパレル、書籍、ゲームなどのあらゆる商品を通じて、ディズニーのストーリーやキャラクター、フランチャイズに生命を吹き込むビジネスとしてグローバルに展開されています。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、世界をけん引する多様性に溢れた、ファミリー向けエンターテインメントとメディアの国際企業です。当社は、Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks, Experiences and Productsを主要ビジネスセグメントとしています。1920年代に小さなアニメ・スタジオとしてスタートしたDisneyは、今日のエンターテインメント業界において卓越した存在となりました。Disneyは今後もご家族の一人一人に一流の物語と体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承していきます。Disneyのストーリーやキャラクター、体験は、世界中のあらゆる場所の消費者やお客様に届けられています。当社は40カ国以上で、従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、世界的にも地域的にも歓迎されるエンターテインメント体験を創出しています。
このポジションは Disney Destinations, LLC という事業部門の一つである Disney Parks, Experiences and Productsでのお仕事です。
Disney Destinations, LLC は雇用において均等な機会を提供しています。人種、肌の色、宗教、性別、国籍、性的指向、性自認、障害、又は保護を受けている退役軍人であるという立場に関わらず、応募者を選考します。Disneyは、企業が成長し、革新を生み、最高のストーリーを創出し、急速に変化する世界に対応できるよう、あらゆる人のアイデアや決定を尊重する企業文化を育みます。