Lead Software Engineer, Supply Chain応募後で応募 Job ID 7107456520220410 勤務地－都市 Lake Buena Vista, フロリダ州, アメリカ合衆国 勤務地－国 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 掲載日 2023/03/10
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join the Warehouse Management Team. You will apply practical knowledge of development and engineering to craft innovative solutions combining Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) applications and purpose built solutions with creativity to produce robust systems that improve all facets of the Cast experience. This role will work with both vendor supported solutions as well as internal applications and technical teams to deliver technology solutions that align to business strategies. A successful candidate will be highly collaborative, able to work very optimally in a matrix organization while wearing multiple hats, be successful working autonomously, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality products and applications.
- Owns and leads the development, testing, and deployment of highly innovative, large, intricate software solutions that meet specifications and significantly impact future developments
- Provides technical mentorship, acts as a point of escalation and technical authority for your team providing technical guidance and oversight
- Leads product teams in evaluating applications for suitability to Disney environment and business needs, as well as building applications or components which are robust, fault-tolerant, and cloud native
- Reason logically and creatively, identifying problems, drawing valid conclusions from the data available, and develop effective solutions while applying creative thinking during design and development applications
- Collaborate with fellow engineers to keep the team’s technology radar and architecture principles aligned to the industry and needs of our users
- Leading all aspects of the diagnosis of issues, evaluating and recommending the best resolution plan, and driving completion of that plan. Engaging with managed service providers and vendors to resolve issues, especially in the realm of security
- Leading team members in the delivery of technology solutions which meet business delivery expectations, maintain portfolio currency, and integrate the best engineering practices.
- Working closely with technical and non-technical leaders to strategize on delivery approach and dependency management.
- Ability to lead and build following technical development processes, software engineering standard programming practices and style guidelines to maintain high-quality, secure code.
- Ability to create and maintain documentation, procedures, and work instructions for development or operations team.
- Ensuring a process orientation across the technical/project team, being able to develop, implement and improve processes.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- At least 10+ years of design, architecture, and development experience in highly scalable, software components and client-facing applications, with fours years of validated experience leading technical project teams
- Previous experience with Supply Chain systems, specifically Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- In-Depth understanding of design patterns and modern, highly scalable application development
- Has proven understanding of the software development process, SDLC (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and associated execution models (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Iterative Development, etc.).
- Increasing levels of responsibility in related experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, software systems and components and major SaaS solutions
- Ability to craft and update documentation, procedures, and working instructions for the operations team
- Ability to proactively reassess business opportunities and make suggestions to meet those needs
- Knowledge and understanding of technical architecture, application systems design and integration in a large heterogeneous enterprise environment.
- Shown proficiency working with and being able be successful in multi-functional project teams of business analysts, developers, tech leads, infrastructure partners, and quality assurance resources across several teams and organizations
- Candidate must have mentoring and guidance skills to provide oversight and direction to contractors and internal members
- Ability to work with resources across multiple sites (onsite, offshore, near shore)
Technical Skills & Experiences:
- Working knowledge of object-oriented programming with an understanding of design principles
- Java/J2EE development skills, among mainstream programming languages, with a consistent track record of creating commercial quality software solutions
- Understanding of Agile technical practices, DevOps and testing concepts (CI/CD, TDD)
- Solid understanding of microservices, RESTful Web Services, and APIs
- Middleware familiarity with WebSphere/WebLogic/Apache TomCat, Application Server, Rules Engine, and Oracle programming methodologies
- Solid understanding of both Oracle SQL and Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Cloud platforms: Azure, AWS, GCP
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Scrum Master Certification/ITIL Certification added advantage
- Blue Yonder experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products について:
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products部門は、テーマパークやリゾートをはじめ、クルーズやバケーションなどの体験、トイやアパレル、書籍、ゲームなどのあらゆる商品を通じて、ディズニーのストーリーやキャラクター、フランチャイズに生命を吹き込むビジネスとしてグローバルに展開されています。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、世界をけん引する多様性に溢れた、ファミリー向けエンターテインメントとメディアの国際企業です。当社は、Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks, Experiences and Productsを主要ビジネスセグメントとしています。1920年代に小さなアニメ・スタジオとしてスタートしたDisneyは、今日のエンターテインメント業界において卓越した存在となりました。Disneyは今後もご家族の一人一人に一流の物語と体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承していきます。Disneyのストーリーやキャラクター、体験は、世界中のあらゆる場所の消費者やお客様に届けられています。当社は40カ国以上で、従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、世界的にも地域的にも歓迎されるエンターテインメント体験を創出しています。
このポジションは Walt Disney Attractions Technology LLC という事業部門の一つである Disney Parks, Experiences and Productsでのお仕事です。
Walt Disney Attractions Technology LLC は雇用において均等な機会を提供しています。人種、肌の色、宗教、性別、国籍、性的指向、性自認、障害、又は保護を受けている退役軍人であるという立場に関わらず、応募者を選考します。Disneyは、企業が成長し、革新を生み、最高のストーリーを創出し、急速に変化する世界に対応できるよう、あらゆる人のアイデアや決定を尊重する企業文化を育みます。