Mgr-Worldwide Safety応募後で応募 Job ID 10050308 勤務地－都市 Lake Buena Vista, フロリダ州, アメリカ合衆国 勤務地－国 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 掲載日 2023/05/26
The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Bring your individual talents here and discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
The Manager, Safety Services will provide strategic prevention through design and contractor / construction safety direction, leadership oversight, feedback and development to the salaried Cast in the development, implementation and sustainment of key safety programs for their designated project(s). This role is required to reduce risk by using sound technical judgment to perform and lead others in the identification, assessment, analysis and solving of a broad spectrum of safety issues across a diverse group of Global Walt Disney Imagineering (WDI) projects and operations.
The Manager, Safety Services reports to the Director, Safety Services and leads a team of app. 7 safety professionals.
On any given day, as a Manager, Safety Services, you might:
- Achieve results by owning the team in the development of strategies designed to eliminate or reduce loss exposures and drive compliance within a designated business area.
- Guide an assigned team in the implementation of safety programs, performing job task analysis, analyzing injury and illness trend data, evaluating safety performance, and finding opportunities to improve safety performance.
- Establish team responsibilities and assignments and approve annual team member strategies.
- Assign work tasks, provide leadership, gather and summarize team input to form recommended action plans and analyze data/trends to promote incident reduction and hazard mitigation.
- You will improve performance, review source material (rules, codes, laws and standards) and identify and share industry practices.
- Be the primary contact with client senior executives.
- Must be knowledgeable of applicable safety standards as you will lead others in resolving complex issues outside of established regulations.
- You will work directly will all levels of leadership and employees including in a matrix style environment.
You Will Have:
Here’s what you need to be successful at this job:
- 10 + years of industrial safety experience required in a related field (petrochemical, construction, maintenance, manufacturing, hospitality, entertainment/theatrical, transportation, distribution/warehouse)
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory and industry standards
- Knowledge of using analytics to identify trends
- Project management experience
- Professional creativity including comfort solving problems outside of area of expertise.
- Experience working in environment requiring adaptability and the ability to operate within an ambiguous and changing environment
- Strong planning, prioritization, and organization background
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience in conflict resolution and diffusing difficult situations
- Strong consultative experience and experience guiding decisions in a collaborative environment
- Experience delivering training and presentations
- Experience either independently or leading a team in driving above average incident reduction results achieved through the development of targeted safety strategies and tactics.
It would be great if you also have:
- Basic ergonomic, risk assessment, industrial hygiene or food safety experience
- Experience leading teams with direct reports
- Bi-lingual language skills
- 4-year college degree
- 4-year degree in Occupational / Construction Safety or Safety Engineering
- Advanced degree in Occupational / Construction Safety or Safety Engineering
- Certifications: CSP, CIH, CHST or PE
This position is located in Orlando, FL.
Disability accommodation for employment applications
The Walt Disney Company and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or apply for a position, email Candidate.Accommodations@Disney.com with your request. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or correspondence. We will only respond to those requests that are related to the accessibility of the online application system due to a disability.
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products について:
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products部門は、テーマパークやリゾートをはじめ、クルーズやバケーションなどの体験、トイやアパレル、書籍、ゲームなどのあらゆる商品を通じて、ディズニーのストーリーやキャラクター、フランチャイズに生命を吹き込むビジネスとしてグローバルに展開されています。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、世界をけん引する多様性に溢れた、ファミリー向けエンターテインメントとメディアの国際企業です。当社は、Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks, Experiences and Productsを主要ビジネスセグメントとしています。1920年代に小さなアニメ・スタジオとしてスタートしたDisneyは、今日のエンターテインメント業界において卓越した存在となりました。Disneyは今後もご家族の一人一人に一流の物語と体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承していきます。Disneyのストーリーやキャラクター、体験は、世界中のあらゆる場所の消費者やお客様に届けられています。当社は40カ国以上で、従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、世界的にも地域的にも歓迎されるエンターテインメント体験を創出しています。
このポジションは Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. という事業部門の一つである Disney Parks, Experiences and Productsでのお仕事です。
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. は雇用において均等な機会を提供しています。人種、肌の色、宗教、性別、国籍、性的指向、性自認、障害、又は保護を受けている退役軍人であるという立場に関わらず、応募者を選考します。Disneyは、企業が成長し、革新を生み、最高のストーリーを創出し、急速に変化する世界に対応できるよう、あらゆる人のアイデアや決定を尊重する企業文化を育みます。