Senior Financial Systems Analyst応募後で応募 Job ID 10042644 勤務地－都市 Lake Buena Vista, フロリダ州, アメリカ合衆国 / オーランド, フロリダ州, アメリカ合衆国 勤務地－国 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 掲載日 2023/03/04
At Disney Financial Systems, you will team with the best in the business to create and build in one of the most innovative teams in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of The Walt Disney Company, the forward-thinkers at Financial Systems constantly pursue new ideas and cutting-edge technologies to help The Walt Disney Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves.
An opportunity exists to support this dynamic organization as a Senior Financial Systems Analyst in the Disney Financial Systems team.
The Senior Financial Systems Analyst (SFA) will support the Disney Signature Experiences (DSE) portion of the Disney Parks, Experiences and Product (DPEP) Segment. This role will support Order to Cash (OTC) and Supply Chain (Inventory, Logistics, Purchasing) processes, enhancements, and sustainment activities.
The SFSA will also support Enterprise-wide and Segment-specific efforts related to DSE systems. This role’s key focus will be to support the OTC business strategy, master data governance, and OTC end users in the DSE line of business. The SFA will also assist in enforcing policies and standards for the Enterprise and DPEP Segment.
They will participate in the design, evaluation, testing and implementation of system break fixes, enhancements, projects, and other system changes. The SFA will provide daily support to the end user community, identify continuous improvement opportunities, and develop training/communication materials.
This role will also support activities related to any project-based initiatives including document that may include new business requirement, test integration, continuous improvements in systems solutions, track issues and resolutions processes, and assist with training user community finance transformation initiatives.
The ideal candidate must have strong accounting/finance and project management background. The candidate should have good client service relationships, excellent communication skills, experience with managing team members to achieve goals, be able to interact and partner with all levels of management, work in a fast-paced environment, and adapt to changing business priorities with ease.
The position requires a strong analytical skillset to drive process changes and improvements through communications and presentations with all levels of management. Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, Credit Card Payment, Inventory, Front of House) will be important to drive changes. The candidate should have the ability to identify and resolve issues, deliver high-quality client services, work independently or in a team, work in a fast-paced environment, and be adaptable to business priority changes with ease.
- Uses knowledge of the company’s products and services to meet customer needs
- Stays current on business issues, industry trends, and technological advances
- Supports the governance and monitoring of finance system compliance in accordance with company policies, standards, and SOX requirements
- Applies knowledge and understanding of financial, US GAAP accounting principles, and International Statutory rules to our systems and business processes
- Assists with the overall DFS Disney Signature Experiences systems portfolio which may require leading small-scale projects or portions of a larger project
- Demonstrate exemplary integrity and ethics in all instances
- Minimum of 5 years work experience with financial or accounting, preferably in a large SAP installation
- Experience working for large company and within a matrix organization
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated expertise and technical proficiency in financial systems and business processes, including experience with T-accounts, reconciliations, and process flows
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in managing projects of smaller scale, budget and risk and implementing change initiatives as a technical expert within a specified product or process area
- Experience in service delivery in a high performing customer service and support organization with demonstrated expertise in reporting and analyzing metrics to support continuous improvement in service levels
- Experience in achievement of specified tasks and solving problems of moderate complexity with minimal guidance within service level agreement (SLA) parameters, while providing a positive experience for customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to succinctly convey relevant information across multiple levels of the organization and confidently project a professional image that fosters relationship building and collaboration
- Excellent organization and time management skills to enable work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently under moderate direction and supervision on assigned priorities and projects
- Understands business processes and is able to develop and assist in the implementation of business process and/or technology solutions
- Experience delivering training to end users virtually, in person, and/or in pre-recorded videos
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and resolve issues
- Strong analytical and system design skills, problem recognition, problem solving and a track record of seeing tasks through to successful completion
- Experienced in using the Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Experience in using SAP or another ERP
- Experience in using Business Warehouse, Business Objects and/or Cognos Intelligence and/or Cognos reporting tools
- Experience developing and delivering end user training
- Experience implementing financial processes and systems
- Experience using systems designed to manage issues, changes and testing (e.g. Service Manager, Rational Team Concert, ALM)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience (BA/BS) - in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Information Systems, or a related field
The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) について:
The Walt Disney Companyでは強力なブランドが集結し、最も革新的で、広範囲にわたる影響力と尊敬される企業をグローバルで構築しています。記憶に残るエンターテインメントと体験の裏では、才能ある人材で構成された多種多様なビジネスサポートチームが、ディズニーの比類なきストーリーに生命を吹き込むために尽力しています。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、世界をけん引する多様性に溢れた、ファミリー向けエンターテインメントとメディアの国際企業です。当社は、Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks, Experiences and Productsを主要ビジネスセグメントとしています。1920年代に小さなアニメ・スタジオとしてスタートしたDisneyは、今日のエンターテインメント業界において卓越した存在となりました。Disneyは今後もご家族の一人一人に一流の物語と体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承していきます。Disneyのストーリーやキャラクター、体験は、世界中のあらゆる場所の消費者やお客様に届けられています。当社は40カ国以上で、従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、世界的にも地域的にも歓迎されるエンターテインメント体験を創出しています。
このポジションは Disney Financial Services, LLC という事業部門の一つである The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)でのお仕事です。
Disney Financial Services, LLC は雇用において均等な機会を提供しています。人種、肌の色、宗教、性別、国籍、性的指向、性自認、障害、又は保護を受けている退役軍人であるという立場に関わらず、応募者を選考します。Disneyは、企業が成長し、革新を生み、最高のストーリーを創出し、急速に変化する世界に対応できるよう、あらゆる人のアイデアや決定を尊重する企業文化を育みます。