Senior Talent Business Partner応募後で応募 Job ID 10035178 勤務地－都市 Lake Buena Vista, フロリダ州, アメリカ合衆国 / バーバンク, カリフォルニア州, アメリカ合衆国 勤務地－国 Partners Federal Credit Union 掲載日 2022/11/23 柔軟な働き方の種類 ハイブリッド
The Senior Talent Business Partner will serve as a strategic partner for Partners Federal Credit Union client groups located in both Florida and California. This role will be responsible for consulting, developing and delivering integrated and inclusive talent solutions and services for all levels of leadership and the organization in the areas of: Strategy Development, Organization Design, Talent Management, Organization & Cast Effectiveness, Change & Transition Management, Employee Relations, and Functional HR Integration. This role serves to enable the organization to sustainably achieve business goals while honoring the desired PFCU culture and core values. This role reports to the VP-HR Operations and Talent Acquisition.
- Human Resources
- Provides core Human Resources services and support for assigned client groups. Build and maintain effective long-term trusted client relationships with business unit executives and their teams, advocating for employee’ needs and wants. Serve as a credible and trusted thought partner to senior leadership.
- Understands issues and examines existing points-of-view from representative viewpoints: collects and analyze organization data, information and opinion, organize and identify themes.
- Creates customized solutions through advance consulting expertise that address the business issues and produces measurable results.
- Guides an individual or team through a complex or strategic challenge, focus a business change and organization transition, clarify and align business goals, objectives and measures, designs options for organizing work and people.
- Refines how work gets done with clarifying roles, responsibilities, improvements, and helps teams, stakeholders approach and implement complex change work.
- Initiates and drives the design and implementation of new or changed HR policies, processes, and programs in order to enhance the client’s workforce performance along with the employee’s workplace experience.
- Partners with Compensation on various client needs, including staffing requests; salary reviews for new hires, promotions, special adjustments, market surveys, merit and bonus planning, and performance reviews.
- Responds to Management Audit inquiries.
- Establishes in-depth understanding of the business and priorities to identify org and talent opportunities and recommend potential solutions that further drive results and/or strengthen the culture.
- Collaborates with HR functional partners to execute human resources strategies to enable business objectives and support future business growth.
- Talent Strategy
- Assesses various staffing needs to determine methods to address current and future conditions, including retention management, realignment, recruitment planning, and career development
- Collaborates with leadership to formulate organizational strategies that align with both short and long term business goals.
- Partner with Leadership on Succession Planning to identify current and forecasted talent needs and, develop action plans to mitigate associated risk and improve confidence in future successor readiness to enable business objectives.
- Performance Management
- Oversees the implementation of the company-wide performance appraisal program. Conducts presentations and training to management on the performance appraisal process.
- Provides advice and counsel to mangers in interpreting and applying policies and procedures to resolve issues related to recruitment, compensation, disciplinary action and conflict resolution.
- Perform the role of the Employee Relations Manager responsible for managing the full-cycle ER functions. Lead the investigative process for internal complaints of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and other high-risk employment issues. Work closely with managers to develop investigation plans. Interview appropriate witness(es). Provide advice and counsel to Leaders and Employees on employee relations matters with recommendations to resolve issues. Partner with Legal when appropriate. Prepare performance documents.
- Identify and analyze Employee Relations trends related to recurring issues and provide recommendations to the client group.
- Build on existing metrics and expand reporting to provide data for decision-making and prevention.
- Track effectiveness of solutions with ongoing follow up meeting with client.
- Create continued education for managers/leaders.
- Partner with Legal and any other functional teams to address compliance issues in the workplace (e.g. EEO, wage, and hour, etc.) and to determine action steps based on results.
- Organizational Development
- Design and execute strategies to increase organization, team and individual performance to improve the business capabilities to deliver against it goals.
- Drive employee engagement efforts through execution of employee survey, analysis of results, and development and execution of engagement strategy.
- Provide thought partnership to leaders at all levels, anticipating the business cycles and serving as a consultant through periods of change management initiatives.
- Provide expertise in the areas of leadership development, organization and cast effectiveness, and meeting design/facilitation with a bias toward building client capability within client system.
- Provide strategic HR leadership and consultation focused on anticipating and assessing emerging business, organization or people trends and identifying and implementing the appropriate Human Resource / Diversity & Inclusion solutions.
- Integrate inclusion and diversity into business and HR strategies, nurturing an environment that is open-minded and that embodies the Disney values.
- Project Management
- Acts as project leader as appropriate on assigned initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, business or related field
- Minimum 5 years Human Resources experience
- Proven knowledge of HR practices, policies, and basic employment laws in order to ascertain the correct action and respond to issues as they arise
- Strong verbal and written comunication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong time management
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work independently with minimaml supervision
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Displays good judgement
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information
- Analytical skills, strategic thinking, and consulting skills
- Entrepreneurial, comfortable with ambiguity, and highly adaptable and flexible to diverse perspectives, styles, priorities, and projects
- Experience handling investigation, managing highly confidential matters, employee counseling, and engagement of legal counsel and labor relations departments needs
- Proven experience with desiging and supporting cultural change strategies
- Proven experience designing diversity and inclusion strategies
- Must be an authentic thought partner with confidence and courage to push boundaries in a changing environment
- Proven experience working with senior executives in an "influence-without authority" role working as a trusted advisor
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects with strong prioritization skills
- Proven consulting and change management experience
- Demonstrated strong integration and strategic planning skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and partner within a diverse organization to help drive business results
- Proven ability to manage conflict and the courage to challenge organizational thinking
- Must be able to develop and maintain strong relationships with HR team and all levels of employees and managers across the organization
- Accreditation's in Human Resources Management
- Accreditation's in Business Management
- PHR, SPHR or equivalent
- Leadership Coaching accreditation or certification
Partners Federal Credit Union について:
50年以上の間、Partners Federal Credit Unionは125,000人を超えるお客様に、アクセス性に優れ便利な高品質のPartners Differenceサービスを提供してきました。さらに、普通預金、当座預金、ローン、資産管理、最新の革新的な口座アクセス等、メガバンク並の多彩な金融商品も提供しています。また、銀行サービスにおいて群を抜く品質の良さを誇るThe Walt Disney Companyにいつでもご連絡いただける特別サービスもご利用いただけます。Partnersは、キャストにサービスを提供する真のキャストであり、他の金融機関にはないつながりと高品質のサービスを提供します。Partnersに加入して、一生の会員資格を得ませんか。私たちは会員の皆さまを、人生のあらゆるステージにおいて真心を尽くしサポートいたします。また、The Walt Disney Companyとの連携により、Partnersんお従業員は全員Disneyのキャストとなります。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、メディア・ネットワーク、パーク＆リゾート、スタジオ・エンターテイメント、コンシューマ・プロダクツ、インタラクティブ・メディア事業を扱う、多角化したファミリー向けエンターテイメントとメディアのグローバルカンパニーです。1920年代に小さなアニメーション・スタジオとしてスタートしたディズニーは、今日のエンターテイメント業界において世界中の人々に愛される存在となりました。今後もお客様一人ひとりに最上のストーリーと体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承し、40カ国以上で従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、ディズニーエンターテイメント体験を創出していきます。
このポジションは Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. という事業部門の一つである Partners Federal Credit Unionでのお仕事です。
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. は雇用において均等な機会を提供しています。人種、肌の色、宗教、性別、国籍、性的指向、性自認、障害、又は保護を受けている退役軍人であるという立場に関わらず、応募者を選考します。Disneyは、企業が成長し、革新を生み、最高のストーリーを創出し、急速に変化する世界に対応できるよう、あらゆる人のアイデアや決定を尊重する企業文化を育みます。