VP HR Operations & Talent Acquisition応募後で応募 Job ID 10035179 勤務地－都市 Lake Buena Vista, フロリダ州, アメリカ合衆国 / バーバンク, カリフォルニア州, アメリカ合衆国 勤務地－国 Partners Federal Credit Union 掲載日 2022/11/23 柔軟な働き方の種類 ハイブリッド
The VP, HR Operations and Talent Acquisition serves as a strategic partner for Partners Federal Credit Union Talent Strategies group and PFCU client groups. This role collaborates and partners with executives and other senior Talent Strategy leaders to develop and execute holistic HR strategy, aligned with organizational strategy, translating it for Cast Members and driving organizational change in both the Talent Strategies Department and the entire Partners organization. This role is responsible for achieving strong business results through strategic, consultative, collaborative, and transformational thinking and action, cultivating a thriving internal and external talent marketplace, designing and implementing effective HR policies, procedures and practices and manages employee relations issues in a manner that appropriately safeguards risk while resulting in desired outcomes.
- Human Resources Operations
- Build and maintain effective, long-term, trusted client relationships with business unit executives, managing leaders, and their teams to develop and execute people initiatives that effectively communicate and support Keypath’s mission, vision, and strategic initiatives
- Create customized solutions that address the business issues and produce measurable results.
- Serve as a credible and trusted thought partner to senior leadership
- Initiate and drive the design and implementation of new or enhanced HR policies, processes, and programs in order to improve the client’s workforce performance along with the cast members’ workplace experience.
- Establish in-depth understanding of the business and priorities to identify organizational and talent opportunities and recommend potential solutions/ best practices that further drive results and strengthen the culture.
- Collaborate with TS partners to execute TS department strategies to enable business objectives and support future business growth.
- Develop strong partnerships with TWDC stakeholders to advance our mission and brand and enable efficiency within the department and broader organization.
- Set, enforce, and evaluate HR policies and procedures and establishing best practices in TA and ER, with long-term needs and continual improvement in mind.
- Serve up key data and insights to inform talent and People pillar decisions.
- Manage and mitigate risk related to Cast matters including ER, LOA, FMLA, Accommodates, etc.
- Talent Acquisition
- Create and execute talent acquisition strategy that leads to build of external and internal talent pipeline.
- Perform candidate sourcing and research activities ensuring an optimal experience for candidates, clients, and talent acquisition partners.
- Assesses various staffing needs to determine methods to address current and future conditions, including recruitment planning, and sourcing opportunities.
- Cultivate relationships with PFCU cast members to create pipelines/talent communities for current and future opportunities.
- Network closely within the industry and specialized functional areas to identify the right talent and credit unions to target.
- Identify and articulate the qualifications, strengths, and opportunities of candidates to hiring managers.
- Implement key strategies and partnerships to include, but not limited to professional associations, diversity recruitment conferences, community outreach programs and events, industry networking events and associations, etc.
- Constantly collaborate with recruiting partner; proactively inform on progress of sourcing strategy and recommend shifts as necessary.
- Employee relations
- Design and/or lead the investigative process for internal complaints of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and other high-risk employment issues
- Work closely with TBPs and Managing Leaders to develop and implement investigation plans.
- Interview appropriate witness(es) or guide TBPs to conduct appropriate interviews to gather information about the specific claims.
- Partner with legal representatives and other functional teams to address compliance issues in the workplace (e.g., EEO, wage, and hour, etc.) and to determine action steps based on results.
- Prepare or guide TBPs to prepare written documentation of investigative findings and report out to stakeholders.
- Provide advice and counsel to Talent Business Partners and Managing Leaders in interpreting and applying policies and procedures to resolve issues related to recruitment, compensation, disciplinary action, and conflict resolution.
- Ensure ER database is maintained, up to date and accurate.
- Oversee efforts to work with applicable partners and Cast Members to support the medical accommodation process through coaching, documentation, and applicable follow up.
- Partner with Learning & Development to enhance ER-related training for managing leaders and to provide key learning updates for TBPs.
- Support reduction in workforce efforts by partnering with TBPs and Legal to work through the established process.
- Lead Talent Strategies Cast Members
- Effectively lead Talent Strategies cast members, ensuring optimal performance.
- Develop and coach a team of high-performing TS professionals to create a trusted and valued people service to our leaders and people.
- Complete and communicate Performance Review and Individual Development Plans for direct reports. Manage low performers and rewards top performers.
- Set clear, realistic goals and objectives for direct reports, effectively allocate resources to achieve goals.
- Manage change process including, foreseeing the need for change well in advance of the change event, developing effective and achievable change strategies, providing confident change leadership, making compelling cases regarding the need for change, and directing the change process.
- Conduct regular department meetings and one-on-one meetings with direct reports.
- Proven knowledge of how to conduct internal investigations
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5-10 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of Talent Acquisition Strategies and Process
- Proven knowledge of HR practices, policies, and basic employment laws
- Demonstrated strong integration and strategic planning skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential situations, using sound judgement
- Analytical, strategic thinking, and consulting skills
- Entrepreneurial nature, comfortable with ambiguity, and highly adaptable and flexible to diverse perspectives, styles, priorities, and projects
- Demonstrated ability to influence and partner within a diverse organization to help drive business results
- Proven ability to manage conflict and the courage to challenge organizational thinking
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with TS team and all levels of employees and managing leaders across the organization
- Strong guest service focus, ability to listen for understanding to meet internal clients needs
- Must have the ability to be an authentic thought partner with confidence and courage to push boundaries
- Proven experience working with senior executives in an “influence-without authority” role working as a trusted advisor
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to take initiative, solve problems, make decisions to lead others
- Ability to build, motivate, and lead a highly effective team that meets goals and achieves excellence
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects with strong prioritization skills
- Proven consulting and change management experience
- Accreditations in Human Resources Management - SPHR, SHRM-SCO
- Post Graduate Degree
- Coaching accreditation or certification
Partners Federal Credit Union について:
50年以上の間、Partners Federal Credit Unionは125,000人を超えるお客様に、アクセス性に優れ便利な高品質のPartners Differenceサービスを提供してきました。さらに、普通預金、当座預金、ローン、資産管理、最新の革新的な口座アクセス等、メガバンク並の多彩な金融商品も提供しています。また、銀行サービスにおいて群を抜く品質の良さを誇るThe Walt Disney Companyにいつでもご連絡いただける特別サービスもご利用いただけます。Partnersは、キャストにサービスを提供する真のキャストであり、他の金融機関にはないつながりと高品質のサービスを提供します。Partnersに加入して、一生の会員資格を得ませんか。私たちは会員の皆さまを、人生のあらゆるステージにおいて真心を尽くしサポートいたします。また、The Walt Disney Companyとの連携により、Partnersんお従業員は全員Disneyのキャストとなります。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、メディア・ネットワーク、パーク＆リゾート、スタジオ・エンターテイメント、コンシューマ・プロダクツ、インタラクティブ・メディア事業を扱う、多角化したファミリー向けエンターテイメントとメディアのグローバルカンパニーです。1920年代に小さなアニメーション・スタジオとしてスタートしたディズニーは、今日のエンターテイメント業界において世界中の人々に愛される存在となりました。今後もお客様一人ひとりに最上のストーリーと体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承し、40カ国以上で従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、ディズニーエンターテイメント体験を創出していきます。
このポジションは Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. という事業部門の一つである Partners Federal Credit Unionでのお仕事です。
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. は雇用において均等な機会を提供しています。人種、肌の色、宗教、性別、国籍、性的指向、性自認、障害、又は保護を受けている退役軍人であるという立場に関わらず、応募者を選考します。Disneyは、企業が成長し、革新を生み、最高のストーリーを創出し、急速に変化する世界に対応できるよう、あらゆる人のアイデアや決定を尊重する企業文化を育みます。