Programmatic & CRM audiences strategist M/F - Permanent Contract応募後で応募 Job ID 819840BR 勤務地－都市 Marne-la-Vallée, パリ, フランス共和国 勤務地－国 Disneyland Paris 掲載日 Sep. 26, 2021
You will join the 7-member Audience Management team which is in charge of defining relevant target audiences to ensure effective communication campaigns, collecting and qualifying known (email, SMS) data and unknown & anonymous data (cookies) while continually adapting to market constraints and trends as well as the Disneyland Paris communication strategy.
You will play an active role in meeting our goal of rolling out the best audience strategy for Disneyland Paris!
Define the data strategy of Disneyland Paris:
- Keep abreast of the evolution of market solutions and being able to build a global recommendation for Disneyland's data strategy to continue to target specific audiences at the best price, with the cookieless context that is shaking up the market
- Enrich and optimise the data and audience strategy with data insights by conducting audience profiling and analysis
- Develop the data sourcing strategy, both on the Known and Anonymous side, by canvassing new data providers that meet audience needs while taking into account the market context
- Actively participate in the implementation of 2nd party deals
- Develop the data collection and qualification strategy for the entire Disneyland Paris ecosystem for both Known data (email opt-in, SMS) and Anonymous web and app browsing data for the DMP
Develop marketing and data targeting strategies for programmatic display and CRM campaigns based on the marketing briefs given to the team, taking into account the different data pools available to the team and in collaboration with the planning and activation teams:
- Build audience segments on programmatic display environments in line with briefs from the Display Programmatic Activation teams and transfer them to DSP partners and teams in charge of trading via Business Manager
- Ensure the operational audience tracking and Programmatic Display campaign launches working closely with the Programmatic Display Activation teams, in order to adapt the audience segments pushed
- Developing marketing targeting strategies and audience recommendations for CRM campaigns (for touchpoints emails, SMS and Push apps) in line with the provided marketing briefs and working with planning and activation teams
- Ensure regular reporting on all activated audiences in programmatic and CRM campaigns
- You have a master’s degree in digital/communication from a Business School
- You have 3 years’ experience in marketing/digital or an equivalent position
- You possess strong analytical skills, exemplary rigor
- Naturally curious, you follow media and data market evolutions with interest
- You have extensive knowledge of Display Programmatic and the Martech/Adtech environment
- Organized and committed, you are a self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, willing and able to provide informed input and suggestions
- Flexible, you are able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- You speak fluent French and English (level C1 minimum)
The Disneyland Paris difference
- You will join a small, tight-knit team in a department eager to take on new projects and passionate about their work, who provide you with the support and means you need to get started and succeed
- An opportunity to work with multicultural teams and interact with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
‘Our destination is required to adhere to the conditions of the “Pass Sanitaire” which is currently mandatory for all our visitors. From the 30th of August It should also be required for some of our employees’
Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.
Disneyland Paris について:
Disneyland® Parisは夢が現実になる会社です。ここでは、約500の職種にわたって、17000人のキャストがステージや裏方で働いています。彼らの使命は「2つのテーマパークと7つのホテル、Disney Villageにわたって全てのゲストに忘れられないDisney体験を提供する」ことです。チームの情熱と熱意が、ここをヨーロッパでもっとも人気の観光地の1つにしました。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、メディア・ネットワーク、パーク＆リゾート、スタジオ・エンターテイメント、コンシューマ・プロダクツ、インタラクティブ・メディア事業を扱う、多角化したファミリー向けエンターテイメントとメディアのグローバルカンパニーです。1920年代に小さなアニメーション・スタジオとしてスタートしたディズニーは、今日のエンターテイメント業界において世界中の人々に愛される存在となりました。今後もお客様一人ひとりに最上のストーリーと体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承し、40カ国以上で従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、ディズニーエンターテイメント体験を創出していきます。
これは EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, のポジションであり、 Disneyland Parisという事業区分に含まれます。