Manager, Growth & Acquisition応募後で応募 Job ID 958865BR 勤務地－都市 Taguig, フィリピン共和国 勤務地－国 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 掲載日 Apr. 07, 2022
The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-To-Consumer and International (DTCI) is a global business segment with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company’s direct-to-consumer streaming services, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ alongside Disney’s international media businesses, DTCI aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
Disney+ is the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. As part of Disney’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment, Disney+ is available on most internet-connected devices and offers commercial-free programming with a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series and short-form content. Alongside unprecedented access to Disney’s incredible library of film and television entertainment, the service is also the exclusive streaming home for the latest releases from The Walt Disney Studios.
The Growth and Acquisition Manager role is responsible for providing expertise and strategic direction in the areas of media strategy, media planning and media buying for Disney streaming services, delivering best in class media plans to support local brand and acquisition marketing campaigns. This Growth & Acquisitions manager role has significant opportunities to deliver bottom-line impact and growth. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with the brand marketing, social media, customer lifecycle, analytics & data and partnership teams as well as the wider marketing teams across the company for maximum impact. He/she will also be the expert in providing insights on media publishers, media landscape and explore new platform opportunities.
This role will be instrumental in driving awareness of Disney+ brand and subscriber acquisition efforts for Disney’s streaming service, ensuring subscriber targets are delivered. The role will be the local expert and lead in providing market intel and looking at best opportunities and execution of campaigns as well as ensuring best possible messaging and delivery of assets.
- End to end responsibility of Performance Marketing – overall acquiring and growing subscribers; managing performance focused acquisition campaigns on digital media, affiliate marketing - from ideation to media planning to optimization and performance analysis / insightful outcomes & actions.
- Responsible for driving awareness via brand campaigns; managing & briefing media agency, ensuring deliverables are met. ATL (TV, OOH etc) media planning skills and landscape knowledge is an added advantage.
- Identify source of growth, profitability and efficiencies in current or new areas through strategic thinking, data & analytics
- Drive marketing programs which are highly targeted basis content affinity of relevant segmented audience cohorts
- Daily check of campaigns and performance across various internal / external consoles to drive consistent performance and to identify optimization tactics.
- Stand by for adjusting, optimizing & making changes across campaigns if needed.
- Provide frequent local media benchmarks analysis on best performing ads and competitor activity; either via media agency sources or internal 3rd party applications.
- Drive digital marketing efficiencies and reach through continuous localized communication testing (a/b), innovation using different platforms and new products/formats
- Responsible for local adjustments and optimizations in creative (language / format etc.)
- Provide insight and input on local publishers, opportunities and tactics to target new audiences and optimize measurement metrics
- Deliver most effective Cost of Acquisition (CPA) and expected Subscriber Volume; deliver most effective Cost Per Reach / Engagement for awareness campaigns.
- Manage agencies to executive best in class subscriber acquisition activities & media placements to build awareness.
- Strong grasp in Mobile & App Install / Purchase lead (CPS based) campaigns as well as App based 3rd Party tools for optimization & data processing.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in Media planning with a strong focus on Performance Marketing in last 3-4 years
- Experience in handling large scale campaign planning, optimization for both performance and brand impact & reach
- Strong knowledge of subscription services and its competitive landscape
- Strong understanding of media and content landscape
- Experience in working with creative teams to develop concepts and bring messaging to life
- Local language essential and awareness of local trends / preferences
- Good understanding and working knowledge of MS Excel, Google analytics, Tableau experience preferred
- Exposure on working with key campaign management tools and platforms
- Understanding of market nuances and dynamics to deliver a global strategy while also balancing local adaptions to drive local results
The Walt Disney Company is committed to creating a healthy and safe workplace environment for our employees. As part of this ongoing effort, the company strongly encourages newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution について:
Disney Media&Entertainment Distribution (DMED)は、国際的な事業部門とさまざまな消費者向けストリーミングサービスで構成されており、テクノロジー、メディア配信、広告販売を単一の事業セグメントに統括し、世界中の消費者一人ひとりに応じたエンターテインメント体験を創出・配信しています。
The Walt Disney Company について:
The Walt Disney Companyおよびその子会社・関連会社は、メディア・ネットワーク、パーク＆リゾート、スタジオ・エンターテイメント、コンシューマ・プロダクツ、インタラクティブ・メディア事業を扱う、多角化したファミリー向けエンターテイメントとメディアのグローバルカンパニーです。1920年代に小さなアニメーション・スタジオとしてスタートしたディズニーは、今日のエンターテイメント業界において世界中の人々に愛される存在となりました。今後もお客様一人ひとりに最上のストーリーと体験を提供できるような作品作りを継承し、40カ国以上で従業員とキャストメンバーが一丸となり、ディズニーエンターテイメント体験を創出していきます。
このポジションは The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited という事業部門の一つである Disney Media & Entertainment Distributionでのお仕事です。